Sineads Curvy Style #27, Slimming World diet is all in her head, shes horsing down pasta chips & ...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you have a link for it by any chance? I'm in the market for a couple of new black ones as mine have started to see better days, but I'll be damned if I'm handing my hard earned money over to Neady from The Well.
This is it I’m nearly sure thought I could check previous orders I went down a size

SHEIN SHAPE Solid Shapewear Bodysuit
I discovered amazing products on SHEIN.com, come check them out!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She donated €350. You’d think she’d announce a share of the “most amazing wonderful successful launch” profits but no, there’s a wedding to pay for.

Reactions: 5
Jacob is so gorgeous. I'm so fearful of that huge free standing mirror though it should really be hung on the wall. Petrified of kids pulling things on themselves

Reactions: 9
The dozy witches in Obsessed must have finally woken up. Took them long enough, she rode them for a long time.

Reactions: 6
For all the freebies she gets her skin really doesn’t show it. Bit of consistency with one doctor and a small number of specific treatments would work wonders…but then she’d have a pay for that.

Reactions: 7
Had to laugh at her commenting on Munster's post about Mary's fundraiser. Dropped like a hot snot from singing in Thomond Park 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I actually just don’t get this bodysuit shite she looks more butch. And then the gammy tracksuit pants. So strange. I’ve seen it on a few and it just makes everyone look butch and barrelly. I’m a good 16 myself since having my three kids. But I never wear tight long tops if I do it’s in winter under something. 🤷🏻‍♀️ i would have no interest in walking around today with a tight bodysuit squashed on me with my rolls on show. Just not getting it sorry

Reactions: 15
Does that Caroline one have dirt on Sinead or something? She’s all over her page the last while. She looks filthy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just in Tesco they have those body suits in long and short sleeve and vest style in navy, white, black and nude for €16

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Sinead show me that top on & off while doing a side view thanks jeez the thoughts of been bet into that sweaty mess, i too dont get the hype! She really went all out with her colours & styles 😂

Reactions: 7
Who is buying an €85 euro black basic from China in this economy. In any economy . Fuckin hell!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15