Sinead's Curvy Style #26 Barbie karbdashian finally getting wed, curried fries on the side or...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sinead giving a talk to students on how to become a business woman
Step 1 , before kids never get out of bed before 12 and eat a burnt rasher bagel for brekkie
Step 2 , never work a day in your life
Step 3 get dressed into free or Tesco clothes that don’t fit u properly and let the gut hang out
Step 4 order cheap tat from China and get someone to sew tags on for free
Step 5 bate urself into said cheap tat and hide ur belly in the photos and tell everyone it’s a miracle vest
Step 6 sell cheap vests etc with a 100% markup and pat urself on the bk !!
Step 7 eat pasta and burnt garlic bread for dinner and then order a chinease!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well I have bleeping seen it all lads! This one giving talks to college students! Only thing she could talk about is going on the piss on student nights in town! Did she ever even grace a college with her presence? I don't think so?
The button on that jacket is working overtime.

Reactions: 4
Well I have bleeping seen it all lads! This one giving talks to college students! Only thing she could talk about is going on the piss on student nights in town! Did she ever even grace a college with her presence? I don't think so?
What's the opposite of imposter syndrome?

Reactions: 3
she really needs to drop the word style from her name.
Was she about to break into a jig?
---
And again her trying to create the illusion she has a small waist when her waist is about 5 inches outside of those hands.

Reactions: 4
Poor child's way too big for the buggy, no fear boss witch would buy a stroller for him, she will be on the beg for one soon! Watch this space! The vague questions on stroller recommendations will be here soon!

Reactions: 6
Poor child’s legs are squished he should be in a bigger toddler one like poster above said she won’t put her hand in her pocket watch for it now oh we need a new buggy Jcup is too big for his beg beg beg

He’s actually not too big for the pram she just needs to put the foot part down so his legs sit properly and he’s fully sitting up. Is she that thick?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.