Sinead's Curvy Style #26 Barbie karbdashian finally getting wed, curried fries on the side or...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sinead has never donated to anything in her life, she sure as hell wouldn't donate anything from the sale of her knickers

Reactions: 4
The wrinkles around Sineads eyes my god for someone in her 30's, she will be a bag of wrinkles like mama Rose.

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion:

Sineads Curvy Style #27, Slimming World diet is all in her head, shes horsing down pasta chips & burnt garlic bread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Clothes don’t fit, singing & shapewears tit, move on Sinead & get over it

Reactions: 11
I wonder if all those funds will go to that charity, will Mary pay for the trip herself?
Wouldn’t trust any of that lot.

Reactions: 3
Haaah, even at that the most donated is €100 she’s one tight duck
---

Sorry she’s giving style tips after that Tesco atrocity and the white pyjamas she wore??? Good god. I think I’d take fashion advice off my da first
or the trousers that were that long she would of needed stilts not to mention an iron.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.