Sinead's Curvy Style #26 Barbie karbdashian finally getting wed, curried fries on the side or...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cooking is a pityful sight

I learned the hard way... And learned the long way how to make bologense chilli's etc from a tin of tomatoes... If she did a bit of prep early in the day and left it to simmer for the day she'd only have to cook pasta... For one of her age and has a young child shes lazy immature and ignorant

With the mentality she has she won't stick it v long. She must spend some amount of € on food and alcohol

The sad thing is she's clueless how daft she is and mary is afraid to tell her

Reactions: 6
Wtf is that wondercru top !! r people that stupid to buy this bleeping tit , the v at the neck looks like when u try to cut ur own top at home with a scissors for a home ec project !! Jesus Christ I have seen better tit in dealz

• Heart
Reactions: 8
New thread titles needed asap as this one is well over 50 pages. Keep 'em short please, last few haven't fit

Thread title , wondercru 🙄, she hasn’t a clue !! Selling crap to cover her back!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My Crazy life Caroline looks great alongside Ms Trunchbull. Really shows up what a big beast Sinead is.

Reactions: 4
Sinead has aged something wicked really since the pandemic. I remember she used take pride in her appearance at one point. Now it's whatever cheap tat she gets sent or finds in tesco in the crescent. She has let herself go despite all the free pampering.

Reactions: 9
Mares seem quite genuine, until you remember that she’s knee deep in this Vacious bullshit as well. Fair play to her if she wants to go for a big walk but this entire family just reek of money-grabbing. Why not donate the profits from the latest “launch” to this instead of hitting up Sinead’s followers for yet more money?

Reactions: 9
Mares seem quite genuine, until you remember that she’s knee deep in this Vacious bullshit as well. Fair play to her if she wants to go for a big walk but this entire family just reek of money-grabbing. Why not donate the profits from the latest “launch” to this instead of hitting up Sinead’s followers for yet more money?
That doll she has in her stories today is like Sinead rough as fcuk. Can you imagine being influenced by those cretins 😳

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.