Sinead's Curvy Style #26 Barbie karbdashian finally getting wed, curried fries on the side or...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Damn, thread title too long so here it is in full

Sineads Curvy Style #26
BARBIE KARBdashian is finally getting wed, Curried fries on the side or the groom is dead.
---
Kudos @Bellatrix#7 for the title ๐Ÿ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What in the actual duck is this seriously? The absolute hack
---
She cut her poloneck coz she never brought an after party dress ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ I actually can't such a chav like why wouldn't u bring some options anyway uve loads of clothes even those recent ones she tried on there was nice bits in it like what's actually wrong with her she's embarrassing

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
---
She cut her poloneck coz she never brought an after party dress ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ I actually can't such a chav like why wouldn't u bring some options anyway uve loads of clothes even those recent ones she tried on there was nice bits in it like what's actually wrong with her she's embarrassing
Your one is like a matchstick beside her

Reactions: 11
---

Jesus christ Suzanne is concerning

Reactions: 12
Sineads looks shocking on the video for blendngo.. the eyes are swollen in her head

Reactions: 3
Yes letโ€™s add more tiny pieces of plastic to our already plastic product wrapped in plastic bags, wrapped in a printed cardboard box with the plastic tags which are shipped in yet more plastic bags. Jesus Christ, I hate these bleeping gowls. And your hair is tit Sinead because you yourself are tit, your diet is tit, your skin is tit, your fiancรฉe despises you and you are a bleeping tragic waste of space. (Iโ€™ve had a bad morning, donโ€™t come at me!) ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿผ

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just don't understand why these companies give free gym/exercise gear to Sinead to promote. How the hell would she know the sports bra has great support when exercising??!Her sessions with Rory went out the window. She wouldn't move to warm herself.๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 11
Those hair ads are a disgrace first pic is her hair at home other pics are asking blow dried with lots of volume. It's ridiculous I mean look at it today. Flat as the first pic

Reactions: 6
Buttery is clearly her favourite word ๐Ÿ™„ โ€˜buttery softโ€™ is how she describes everything these days

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.