Sinead’s Curvy Style #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh sure isn't she working her backside of everyday between the singing and the promoting... Can't be easy love lolol. Could you imagine if she actually had to go and stand on her feet for 8 hours... The moaning.. feet sponsored by Scholl, back sponsored by some physio, face sponsored by Alexandra/enchant/goodyear, clothes sponsored by glitz bits, hair sponsored by whatever gullible salon owner she can con, tan by the unmentionable, belly sponsored by Rossi's or what ever eatery she can get a free feed at.. neck sponsored by a sense of entitlement
You forgot the curragower 😂

I think mama Rose actually irritates me more than Sinead. Easily known they get most things for free seeing as normal people could never afford to eat out that much.

Reactions: 3
I dm’d her to say that I was VERY surprised that she is still BA for BPerfect....literally 5 seconds later ‘blocked’ 🤣
She’s one hungry beggy mitchell....in ever sense of the word! 😆
I did exactly the same & I was very surprised that she wasn’t in Belfast for the big launch however I realised she would have had to pay for her own accommodation...... something she would never do. I unfollowed her immediately & then noticed on Saturday morning she had blocked me. TBH I couldn’t be arsed with her anymore, she’s a really horrible person, out for what she can get free and will step on anyone to get more & more.

Reactions: 5
The night of the launch in Belfast she was swinging wine back on the couch roaring like an ass about how she was "raging" she wasn't there. The next day when she saw the tit hitting the fan she deleted just that part of the story. On a separate note, with ALL the free food which is a serious feed every time, can you imagine the bowels and all that gas. 🤢💩

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she get so pissed off when her followers message her. She comes across so nasty. I said it before she would be no where without her followers.

Reactions: 10
She's as lazy as sin. Can these bloggers / self-employed claim the pandemic unemployment payment too? You can be sure if they can, they are!

Reactions: 4
I did exactly the same & I was very surprised that she wasn’t in Belfast for the big launch however I realised she would have had to pay for her own accommodation...... something she would never do. I unfollowed her immediately & then noticed on Saturday morning she had blocked me. TBH I couldn’t be arsed with her anymore, she’s a really horrible person, out for what she can get free and will step on anyone to get more & more.
She pays for nothing except feeding her cocaine habit.....I’d be raging if I was spending a fortune on her coke habit and wasn’t a size 10 from it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve heard from a few different people. Some people in her circle but I always thought someone with a bad coke habit would be skinnier.
Yea me too! But I guess most ppl with a cole habit dont have 3-4 three course meals a day followed by a kilo bag of jellies ...

Reactions: 3
She takes coke on a night out but doesn’t have a habit ffs. A habit implies she’s dependant on it she’s defo not.

Reactions: 1
She takes coke on a night out but doesn’t have a habit ffs. A habit implies she’s dependant on it she’s defo not.
If you are loosing work and failing to show up to work commitments because of your using I’d say it’s a habit.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.