Sinead’s Curvy Style #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will never stay in the George again all the food since the weekend and more this weekend and overnight stay. Myself and my husband stayed there after our honeymoon and they nearly spat at us , got a voucher for our anniversary and only for that we stayed again , didnt find it nice or friendly , let alone the curvy style treatment. Christ the gluttony. So many lovely hotels in limerick , one of my fav places to go few times a year , disgusting feeding and accommodating this one

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
But disappointed to see that people would be willing to cancel their trips or restaurant bookings over this dope. Those hotels and restaurants need all the support they can get in times like these. Don’t get me wrong it is annoying that she swans around getting tit handed to her, but for these businesses it’s invaluable exposure in their eyes. If they even get 1 person in off the back of her stories they’ve already broken even.

Reactions: 5
Was thinking of booking into the George for next Friday night providing we don’t go to level 4. I’ll still do it just wouldn’t dream of mentioning her name to get a free cocktail. She must think we’re all desperate for freebies like her.

Reactions: 8
I have cancelled my stay in this hotel in two weeks time. I have also stopped eating out in any of those places and going to any of those salons. One is a salon I’ve went to 4 times a month if not more. It sickens me to see it being honest.
Then email them and Tell them why. With Saturday night coming that will be 3 free outings she has had this week alone

Last edited:
  • Wow
But disappointed to see that people would be willing to cancel their trips or restaurant bookings over this dope. Those hotels and restaurants need all the support they can get in times like these. Don’t get me wrong it is annoying that she swans around getting tit handed to her, but for these businesses it’s invaluable exposure in their eyes. If they even get 1 person in off the back of her stories they’ve already broken even.
Personally I take serious issue handing over my money to any hotel giving freebies to any bloggers. I just don’t go to them. I’ve rebooked another hotel so still supporting local business. I’m happy enough with that

Reactions: 21
How is she not ashamed of her life to be scrounging to the extent she does. She could support local as she calls it by making people aware of the deals and saying she has stayed or eaten there before etc...she doesnt need to scrounge another night away particularly as she lives about 10 minutes away from The George. Better still she could run a giveaway for the night away. Of course, this would be too much for her. How many bloody people has she met this week.......not an ounce of cop on.

Reactions: 15
She’s an absolutely vile human being. And when she goes off on one of nasty rants on stories she really shows her true self. And for the love of god would someone take pity and gift her a few make up tutorials! She won’t fund it for sure but someone seriously needs to teach that girl how to blend

Reactions: 10
Its actually disgusting her grabby grabby nature. Im mortified shes from limerick and acts like shes limericks celeb when out and about. Noone cares sinead your as common as muck loud and obnoxious.

Reactions: 14
Its actually disgusting her grabby grabby nature. Im mortified shes from limerick and acts like shes limericks celeb when out and about. Noone cares sinead your as common as muck loud and obnoxious.
Much nicer Limerick influencers than her. No loyalty to companies and is very bitchy in person.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Do she not realise that supporting local means actually paying for stuff herself also. She takes everything for free for herself and that yoke she calls her boyfriend and her mother no thought given to the amount it costs to feed them cos let’s face it they eat a lot. Probably why she Is so rude when she comes into my work no one let S on to know her and shes given nothing for free.

Reactions: 13
Do she not realise that supporting local means actually paying for stuff herself also. She takes everything for free for herself and that yoke she calls her boyfriend and her mother no thought given to the amount it costs to feed them cos let’s face it they eat a lot. Probably why she Is so rude when she comes into my work no one let S on to know her and shes given nothing for free.
Telling us to support local while not paying a penny for anything yourself is like trying to head a safe driving campaign but drink driving yourself.

Reactions: 10
Someone mentioned pregnancy previously, maybe they were right?

I can't decide with Rose and the way she goes on, is she quiet childish or thinks she's the bees knees twirling around to show off her clothes. She has a fab figure but why does she choose to dress so garish?

This pic makes me wonder about pregnancy.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Someone mentioned pregnancy previously, maybe they were right?

I can't decide with Rose and the way she goes on, is she quiet childish or thinks she's the bees knees twirling around to show off her clothes. She has a fab figure but why does she choose to dress so garish?

This pic makes me wonder about pregnancy.
She may be pregnant but she's always had that belly.
As someone who's seen her in the flesh numerous times she has an odd shape.
Like her tummy area looks quite solid. Like a barrel on legs.
Could be all the shapewear .

She may be pregnant but she's always had that belly.
As someone who's seen her in the flesh numerous times she has an odd shape.
Like her tummy area looks quite solid. Like a barrel on legs.
Could be all the shapewear .
It’s quiet masculine as in all the weight is on the tummy and skinny legs

Reactions: 1
Usually her tummy is solid, seems to be more bumps than usual but maybe she didn't get her "angles" right.

Reactions: 1
With her diet and lifestyle I’m only surprised she’s not actually bigger then she is. Don’t think it’s pregnancy I just think she’s getting bigger and sorry but that’s no surprise.

Reactions: 2
It’s quiet masculine as in all the weight is on the tummy and skinny legs
Yup, that 'barrel' look she's rocking isn't healthy - she's a shoe-in for type 1 diabetes.
Those flashbacks pics are scary, she's put on serious weight in a relatively short amount of time- and her upcoming all-you-can-eat night in the George won't help this much 🙈

Reactions: 5
I had to go into her page and see what yous were all talking about never heard of her One question, seriously is she a makeup artist? Her eye makeup is so heavy and liner on the bottom it's horrific
Horrific! Wouldn’t ya be raging if you paid her for that 🙄

Simon only turns up now for the freebie getaways 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.