Sinead's Curvy Style #18 dressing like a Moyross Monk, Vacious' ship has sunk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg there are rolls coming out of every opening of that crappy vest

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can't get over how see through it is.

Plus "stepping in to it" must over time stretch the shite out of it, where's the logic in stepping into a top? I can understand stepping into a slip but not a top
I have thick thighs, big hips and a grand big tush... Not a hope I'd be able to step into that

Reactions: 5
She can duck right off with her pity party story about Tattle. She is a nasty bleep and always has been so she can stop making out its cos shes a fat greedy witch.

Whar excuse did you have before you trapped Slimey? Put yourself put there as you say, then take the true tit thats daid about you, you nasty POS.

Not much support if you are putting on shape wear 2 sizes small over another one that easy. She's some bull shitter. I'd let my fat hang out b4 I'd give the witch a cent

Reactions: 13
I have thick thighs, big hips and a grand big tush... Not a hope I'd be able to step into that
I was just gonna say this. Her weight is around her middle. Anyone with hips and an ass, that option won't work for them.

Reactions: 6
I assume it won’t be Sinead doing the “evening shift”. Too busy shovelling food into her face and poking JCup for the evening.

Reactions: 8
Her little pity old me spiel earlier shows that she must be afraid of being called out, she is very defensive over this latest piece of tat cos she knows she is conning. Never been more obvious.

That "vest" looks tit on the skinny model so its not just on Shady Sinead. She is pushing it hard but its going to be the worst "product" ever.

Reactions: 10
For once she is showing the world how massive she really is, and a badly fitted bra and vest is what is causing those fat rolls that are spilling out under her arms, it is not flattering, its a show, and If I ever set foot outside my front door looking like that I'd hope at least a family member or a good friend would tell me straight!! Instead of blowing smoke up my ass and tell me I am so fabulous that I should parade it all over social media, and if one person sends a negative comment then they are in the wrong!!! Nope you and everyone close to you are in the wrong for letting you think that your lazy greedy fat ass is something we should all be aspiring too!!! She came on for pity and sales nothing else

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Honestly lads I think the majority of what's going out will be coming back.

I think she's playing on people's emotions. I don't know how to explain but I'm sure you know what I mean.

Cop on to yourself for duck sake, you've little to be worrying about if this thread shutting down worries you so much!!!
Shes right. Stop talking about it

Reactions: 7
What did Sinead say about Tattle?!!
" those online forums" a small minority who have stuff to say about her " putting herself out there and has thousands of loyal followers who will have positive stuff to say about me who will buy my product, following me for years, yada, yada, yada.

Just that pity me vibe but you know she is bulling cos of everything said here about her.
She is bate into this thread.

And we are not a small minority. There are 18 threads about you Sinead.

18. With more to follow.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Must have gathered some spare change for printer paper. 🙄 I’d laugh at this one making a big deal of doing a days work if it wasn’t so bleeping pathetic that it’s her first at almost 40.

Reactions: 11
Cop on to yourself for duck sake, you've little to be worrying about if this thread shutting down worries you so much!!!
It doesn't worry me in the least, I'm just saying what's going to happen, that's all. No need for the super aggressive response at all.

Anyways, back to Shinners. I do wonder if she's playing up the "nasty forums, trolls" spiel because she's afraid of the truth on it. Although I think mentioning it might lead people to come here out of curiosity and copping what what we say (asides from the comment I've quoted, ha) isn't actually wrong or lied. It's measured and quite true.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hope they come here in droves. ESp if she behaves the usual cunty way and is bitching about returns and refunds.

She is the 5th search thread on my google if you enter SCS. Dose.

" those online forums" a small minority who have stuff to say about her " putting herself out there and has thousands of loyal followers who will have positive stuff to say about me who will buy my product, following me for years, yada, yada, yada.

Just that pity me vibe but you know she is bulling cos of everything said here about her.
She is bate into this thread.

And we are not a small minority. There are 18 threads about you Sinead.

18. With more to follow.
Ya all following her for a laugh like the rest of us

I’d love if all the people who hate-follow her would unfollow. I’d say her follower count would drop well under 100k. Might be the wake up call she needs. She’s delusional if she thinks all her followers are devoted to her shite.

Reactions: 8
I’d love if all the people who hate-follow her would unfollow. I’d say her follower count would drop well under 100k. Might be the wake up call she needs. She’s delusional if she thinks all her followers are devoted to her shite.

Me too. All the Instahuns antics are on Instanavigation if they still want to see her tit. Just unfollow her. Serve her right for the lies.

Reactions: 2
I can understand stepping into a slip but not a top
I picked up a Spanx top in tk maxx and it had a "step into me" sticker on it! Its an unreal top...really smoothing and no control around the boobs so no squishing

Reactions: 7
Seriously I wish I had the perfect figure. I don’t. But at least I have a brain. €80 for a piece of thin crap… I wouldn’t pay €8 for it. That was the worst try on I’ve ever witnessed. How would that try on encourage anyone to purchase it. I actually feel better about myself after watching that. Wish I could unsee it. Fat hanging everywhere… wtf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.