Sinead's Curvy Style #18 dressing like a Moyross Monk, Vacious' ship has sunk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this the new vest?

WTAF is that? A giant latex Vag flap cover!! Is she planning on dressing up as C-3PO for Halloween or something? Would you ever duck right off with your €80, it’s about as fake as your face you gowl.
It looks like the cheap plastic bags that used to be given out in the corner shop 😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m actually in shock. Every single thing about this piece of rubbish is wrong. It will ride up no matter what size you get. It will flatten your chest area. Yes I get the whole idea of wanting to shape yourself on a night out but to be honest there isn’t one thing comfortable about the shapewear she’s released. And also sorry to say but it’s not going to make you thinner end of. The material of that vest will ignite if it even so much as looks at an open flame 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
3A8CA5BA-A1D0-4CCD-8FBB-C8C9F5A30062.jpeg

What the duck is going on with this one’s make up? 1990 called. They want their lip liner back 🙄🙄

The vest is hideous, it’s like some kind of foil material that squishes boobs into an atrocious looking mess.

€80 duck off….

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hope she comes on Tattle langers tonight anyway as she’ll be getting some kick in the fanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How many investment pieces are people going to buy? If they’ve bought the full length shorts thing and the vest then surely that’s it? I mean how much shapewear do these blithering idiots need?
All I can imagine is the polyester-induced sweat that comes with these under-layers 🤢

A picture speaks a thousand words.. top parts all lopsided and faces like thunder
Poor girls, can only imagine the negotiations off camera…

Ah lads I'm actually rolling around the place here laughing at the vests. Have they any eyes between the lot of them. Omg like the reel and the state of the boobs spilling over and the bulges and the flattened boobs I just can't get over it.

The girls are all beautiful but you're not embracing your curves by flattening the duck out of your boobs.. like JESUS!

Reactions: 13
Well, I, for one, am a fan of disco.
Just love that polyester look y’all. Uh.

• Haha
They’re like something you’d get in a pack of three in pennys for a fiver and that one she laid flat looks like it was pulled out of its pack, checked and then stuffed back in. Any fool who pays €80 deserves to go round with contorted boobs! As someone said above people will do ridiculous things to be ‘thin’

Is she oblivious to what happened in Donegal yesterday..posting "Happy Saturday" keep it to yourself for once.

Reactions: 11
It's an "investment piece".
I'd rather throw €80 on a three legged greyhound in Shelbourne Park.
Id rather physically eat €80, and we all know what germs are on cash🤮 i wouldnt part with my money to that horrible, deadbeat, scrounger c#nt🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If I was to spend €80 on a vest I would expect that it would at least cover my bra! I dont get this thing of her showing her bra in dresses/tops etc. I have a large chest and would always buy tops/dresses that at least cover my bra.Maybe its a confidence thing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.