Sinead's Curvy Style #16 The baby is here but Sinead is still out on the beer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’ll be the last time I’ll stay at Johnstown Estate anyway!

I’ve a serious question though…is Mares really that colour?!?! 😳😳😳 She’s a genuine ringer for Magda in There's Something About Mary.
Hahah Magda..... I've said this for years 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oooh the stories I could tell you all about this slug.....known her years and she's always been like this ....
Known in all the hair salon in the city as "smelly sinead" as her personal hygiene is shocking and half of the stylists didnt eant to touch her hair , ended up pissing all the good salons off by signing exclusive contracts with them to get her freebie hair any time she wanted but then bouncing around other salons (against her exclusive contract) and plugging them at the same time to get her freebies!!!
All the good salons won't touch her now 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Do you think she sings and thinks that’s gift enough?
She’s hardly doing it out of the goodness of her heart! Imagine being so cheap to expect payment for singing and then pushing for an upgrade and free swim in the wedding hotel after. She’s some neck on her 😂

Reactions: 5
Oooh the stories I could tell you all about this slug.....known her years and she's always been like this ....
Known in all the hair salon in the city as "smelly sinead" as her personal hygiene is shocking and half of the stylists didnt eant to touch her hair , ended up pissing all the good salons off by signing exclusive contracts with them to get her freebie hair any time she wanted but then bouncing around other salons (against her exclusive contract)
and I heard revas fucked her off cos she used show without an appointment with mama rose mares etc in tow expecting them all to be done for free there and then

Reactions: 7
Known in all the hair salon in the city as "smelly sinead" as her personal hygiene is shocking and half of the stylists didnt eant to touch her hair , ended up pissing all the good salons off by signing exclusive contracts with them to get her freebie hair any time she wanted but then bouncing around other salons (against her exclusive contract) and plugging them at the same time to get her freebies!!!
Yes yes we all have stories to tell about this smell bag BUT... she still gets free tit!! ALL THE TIME!! SO NOT EVERYONE IS AVOIDING HER!!! and Limerick is a very small city! But people still choose to lick her smelly ass!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Back home, back poking and prodding (and most definitely not cuddling) poor Jacob

• Angry
Reactions: 6
She is in the absolute horrors today. GUARANTEED. Lots of pitstops down the M7.

And she smells like she hasn't washed in a week. That awful silk quilt cover she wore yesterday will never get the BO stench out. She is disgusting, complete slob.

Wait for the Peony Court later for the hangover and Jacob dumped in front of telly.

• Haha
God she gives me the fecking rage 🤬🤬

She’s vile, all the tit she gets for free, all the acting the maggot, all the crappy new mum behaviours ugh - she’s vile.

Reactions: 2
Do tell more

I know I sat beside her years ago in enchant and I nearly fell with the BO stink. She needs Mitchum and should be using it three times a day.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
It’s not her fault rose dobs mares or simple simon can’t take a shower for her boss witch trying to do it all again and getting trolled for it

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Thought that dress she had on for the wedding was awful. She has no style whatsoever. Fair play to her for the energy she has as a new mother. I had a surgery last year and part of my wound opened and it floored me. I definitely wouldn’t have been at a wedding and I didn’t have a new baby either. Would love to know how she does it.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.