Sinead's Curvy Style #16 The baby is here but Sinead is still out on the beer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say dibdabs aren’t the only bags she’ll be into tonight
She will be in the Jack's trying to snort the dibdabs soon enough!!

And of course she would have to be on the dance floor with the fone out filming while the dancers are preforming, that fella nearly went straight into her, pity he didn't do a high step and 'kick her in the fanny Kelly'

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just hope she doesn't dance there will be more than drink spilled on the dance floor shes already split open.... hopefully it wont happen again.. and tbe pico dress is a vacuum too but not a big

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
What is draining in this machine she has?I’m not a mother (I chose not to have children, I prefer planting flowers for the bees, luckily my husband didn’t force me into something against my nature either and I CERTAINLY did not try to trap him!)

• Heart
I had it it is called a PICO it is meant to prevent infection... its a costly bit of kit although it vibrates ALL the time my mam was turn iff your phone... it wasn't my phone virbatng it was my knickers i stuck the box my knickers kept falling off my leggings waist.

Reactions: 3
I had it it is called a PICO it is meant to prevent infection... its a costly bit of kit although it vibrates ALL the time my mam was turn iff your phone... it wasn't my phone virbatng it was my knickers i stuck the box my knickers kept falling off my leggings waist.
So, what is it draining? Pus?blood? I have no idea

Reactions: 1
So, what is it draining? Pus?blood? I have no idea
I’ve had PICO after my sections it’s just a dressing with air under it to keep it off the wound, it’s got a battery pack attached with a tube to keep it inflated. Mine never drained anything but maybe hers is different type. I only ever had mine on for a week max, I’ve had a drain but it was separate and taken out before I went home.

I’d say dibdabs aren’t the only bags she’ll be into tonight
Brilliant 🤣👏

That dress is a holy show & her shapewear only highlights her enormous overhang Buddha belly. I hope for her sake she doesn’t land back in A&E after this weekend with that wound as she’s all the signs of something going wrong this weekend. Phone put away for the night, ohh I wonder why? Her Gucci/Penneys bag full of Coke, Slimey will be on the lash tonight now so watch this space. Let’s hope he’s not over the limit driving home tomorrow to a vulnerable newborn. Irresponsible cunts.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Bet mares has him 2 nights
You can’t bet on a sure thing🤣

Brilliant 🤣👏

That dress is a holy show & her shapewear only highlights her enormous overhang Buddha belly. I hope for her sake she doesn’t land back in A&E after this weekend with that wound as she’s all the signs of something going wrong this weekend. Phone put away for the night, ohh I wonder why? Her Gucci/Penneys bag full of Coke, Slimey will be on the lash tonight now so watch this space. Let’s hope he’s not over the limit driving home tomorrow to a vulnerable newborn. Irresponsible cunts.
I will say that Andrea Roche has done well in baa’ting the model stance into all of them. Foot forward, shoulders back, tongue behind top teeth…gorgeous, beautiful, lovely ladies. Aren’t your men only DELIGHTED to have ye?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Phones away in case mares has the bleeping cheek to contact her about Jacob babysitters can be such drunk mother shamers 🙄

Just one teeny tiny observation, Sinéad was screeching singing yesterday at the wedding which meant she clearly knew about it months in advance, Baby Jacob is 5wks old, yet came 3wks early, so if he had arrived on her due date he would have been roughly 2wks old or even younger if she went overdue, sure signs he has to fit into her life and not the other way round!!!! Carry on 😉

Reactions: 12
Just one teeny tiny observation, Sinéad was screeching singing yesterday at the wedding which meant she clearly knew about it months in advance, Baby Jacob is 5wks old, yet came 3wks early, so if he had arrived on her due date he would have been roughly 2wks old or even younger if she went overdue, sure signs he has to fit into her life and not the other way round!!!! Carry on 😉
She was going anyway I'd say regardless of when she had him.

She has a fairly serious complication with her incision that she is 5 weeks and still not closed. You wouldn't think she had a thing wrong the way she is off here and there.

Wonder did we make the 10am appointment after being on the sauce and marching powder all night ?no mind if she didn’t cos she’s not paying and screw the absolute peasants down in the spa waiting on her and the other guests who could use that slot

Wonder did we make the 10am appointment after being on the sauce and marching powder all night ?no mind if she didn’t cos she’s not paying and screw the absolute peasants down in the spa waiting on her and the other guests who could use that slot
I'd say she be lucky to see the shower in the room this morning never mind the spa area!!

She comes across as the guest who is invited to a wedding, and never gives a card or a gift for the couple, I'd actually put money on it that she would go to these things empty handed,

Reactions: 13
I'd say she be lucky to see the shower in the room this morning never mind the spa area!!

She comes across as the guest who is invited to a wedding, and never gives a card or a gift for the couple, I'd actually put money on it that she would go to these things empty handed,
Wait no are there people who actually do that 😳

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.