Sinead's Curvy Style #15 Sinead won't cope, Slimon's a Dope, Jacob already pimped out but has no hope.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The baby is gorgeous šŸ„°

But I can't understand why she doesn't switch off and go into a baby bubble. I assume it's to sell sell sell.....
you get no metaphorical medals for doing what your expected to do as a mother of you donā€™t post online every 17 seconds sure what would be the point of having a baby then ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
you get no metaphorical medals for doing what your expected to do as a mother of you donā€™t post online every 17 seconds sure what would be the point of having a baby then ?
I'll never fully understand the mentality of people that post up their lives so much online.

Reactions: 7
And itā€™s not so much the pushers like sinead either ,if I see one more ā€œthis mamaā€ post or ā€œlittle human ā€œ or kiddo šŸ¤®and here come the pressies I predicted yesterday ,Iā€™ve to leave the internet cos Iā€™ll end up in Josephā€™s swear to duck

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
All the hospital content from the hospital is cringe at this stage, surprised we havent seen a photo of her and all midwives and staff, they probably want to avoid her. Id say everytime one of them come into the ward to check her she is in the middle of a post. Oh and what was the rush getting the blinds up in the nursery its not like he is sleeping in their. Imagine having to deal with that the week u get out of hospital seriously.

Reactions: 7
Where is that pillow from...I needed. Not a new mum but imagine that in bed watching TV. No boyfriend needed. Lol

Reactions: 2
Who is this chunky blonde one? "Chunky" is a vague term, obese blonde must have already been taken

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Who is this chunky blonde one? "Chunky" is a vague term, obese blonde must have already been taken
A lot of people use terms like "chunky", "thick" or "curvy" to describe their body type, as the words fat and obese have a horrible association due to people like you

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Shock horror mentioning water wipes in her stories. Lets wait and watch for the years supply of free wipes that will be at home when she gets out. Jesus.....The devil works hard but Sinead works harder from that maternity ward!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ya medical terms like obese have no place in modern society it's more important that we don't offend unhealthy people on the internet

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Shock horror mentioning water wipes in her stories. Lets wait and watch for the years supply of free wipes that will be at home when she gets out. Jesus.....The devil works hard but Sinead works harder from that maternity ward!
Couldnā€™t be buying them like us mere mortals, too expensive for herself!!

Reactions: 6
Couldnā€™t be buying them like us mere mortals, too expensive for herself!!
Any normal person would have box loads stocked up from buying them each week in our groceries but no not Neady, Iā€™ll click my fingers on the gram & the nappies & wipes will appear.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Its actually a bad advertisement for water wipes, you dont actually need that many wipes unless the child has destroyed themseves, a bit dramatic as per. Also so the pic she just posted of that model in the navy vakini talk about another bad advert, there is zero support there in boob area, that girl is boobie like myself and she has no lift in that.

Reactions: 9
Where was slimey going with all those wipes ffs no need for a wee! Not great advertisement for water wipes at all because you don't need half the pack lol. 100% looking for boxes for free because unlike us she wouldnt have stocked up during her pregnancy and dont talk to me about the rush of getting curtains into a nursery he wont even be in for months!

Reactions: 11
She is a fool goinf walking 5 mins after being discharged for the second time. She needs to let herself heal. I wouldn't nind but she wouldn't walk from one end if the year to the next.

Reactions: 16
'The looks the looks' I can assure you that no one.. as in zero people are looking at you Sinead.. infact people cross the road to avoid you!! But its attention you wanted by going out on your little stroll after just coming out of hospital! So of course you had to post about it!

Reactions: 8
I can't believe she went for a walk šŸ™„ I had sympathy for her being a first-time mother and probably not realising how important it is to rest up and recover but now ah Jesus šŸ˜”

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.