Sinead's Curvy Style #13 Spending on offices, on herself & on jeeps, doesn’t she know a baby's for keeps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest, I’m not at all surprised this was gifted but I am soooo angry and upset about it being a FTM myself. I just don’t get why businesses are doing this time and time again. Like whatever about the cheap shite they are gifted this is an expensive gift and in the times we are living in why should this one be given it for free? I’ve said it before on here - if anyone reads here from a marketing place for any business that uses influencers please don’t. Run competitions, give away items to shelters and worthy causes PLEASE not to these absolute spongers. What’s worse is these cretins wouldn’t go near these shops if they had to pay for stuff it’s so embarrassing to watch the false gushing coming from their mouths. I am beyond annoyed now and emailing these businesses won’t do any good. I assume the marketing team or owners are just thick too.

Reactions: 16
Any company that gifts her should be called out.
She’s an absolute disgrace and can’t even adhere to a GD food plan let alone stay off the drink.
What kind of a role model is she?
Here, have a free hospital bag and it’s contents because you’ll more than likely need it when the pre-eclampsia that you could have avoided hits.
Here, have a free travel system for your new car you bought selling Chinese underwear to
Innocent overweight women who trust you. Here’s a buggy for you to storm out of the house when Simon comes home from work to a messy house and you realise that actually a band aid baby doesn’t fix everything. Here’s a pram for when your mother or sister takes that child to mind it after the novelty has worn off for you and revenue are all over your new office.

she’s a joke. I know people struggling to put food on the table where both parents are working but times are just hard these days. This sickens me.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This top of the range buggy means she wont even need to rock the baby to sleep. Even less for them to do. Its no wonder she can buy fancy things when she gets free shite all the time.

To the poster who has ordered her buggy, i agree i would see if I can get elsewhere and cancel it with them and tell them why. Times are tough for people and with rising costs its getting worse.

Maybe they need a tattle link to the shenanigans of our SCS.

Im surprised she didnt blag one for Slimeys sister while she was at it.

Reactions: 6
The baby carrier - ‘Simon was mad to get one of these’… why didn’t he f**cking buy it then like the rest of us had to. Waited for it to be handed to them first 🤮

Reactions: 25
This top of the range buggy means she wont even need to rock the baby to sleep. Even less for them to do. Its no wonder she can buy fancy things when she gets free shite all the time.

To the poster who has ordered her buggy, i agree i would see if I can get elsewhere and cancel it with them and tell them why. Times are tough for people and with rising costs its getting worse.

Maybe they need a tattle link to the shenanigans of our SCS.

Im surprised she didnt blag one for Slimeys sister while she was at it.
Ohh I’d definitely cancel my pram with them and order elsewhere & I’d let them know exactly my reasons for cancelling. More interested in her buggy than she is in caring for her unborn baby, the pram is the easy part, it’s filling the pram is the hardest and most important, stupid, stupid woman.

Reactions: 15
We have saved long and hard which included extra working hours to afford a system from that shop. I'm torn now as to what to do. So disappointed! 😣
I wouldn’t touch that shop. If they can afford to gift this wagon a freebie like that, I’d highly
Recommend Tralee Nursery Supplies, nice small business.

Reactions: 12
I wouldn’t touch that shop. If they can afford to gift this wagon a freebie like that, I’d highly
Recommend Tralee Nursery Supplies, nice small business.
we did tralee as well 2 years ago. Paid off bit by bit. Fab to deal with

Reactions: 11
Do they normally deliver to other counties like that for paying customers? Doubt it 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 10
For anyone looking to buy a travel system I hope they avoid this company
The carry on of her laughing at Slimy. Fitting it will rock the baby because god forbid Sinead would have to lift a finger

Reactions: 6
Can anyone here tell me what happened with Sinéad and her brand ambassador deal with the car/jeep she used to have? I find it odd that she isn’t one for any car dealership so whatever happened must have been pretty bad. She’s about the only instahun without one.

Reactions: 5
Can anyone here tell me what happened with Sinéad and her brand ambassador deal with the car/jeep she used to have? I find it odd that she isn’t one for any car dealership so whatever happened must have been pretty bad. She’s about the only instahun without one.

She had a white Tiguan as far as I recall from Frank Hogan's. Apparently she was supposed to attend some event with them, showed up late and hungover and she got the boot. I think. Open to correction

Reactions: 4
She had a white Tiguan as far as I recall from Frank Hogan's. Apparently she was supposed to attend some event with them, showed up late and hungover and she got the boot. I think. Open to correction
She didn't show up at all, she was out the night before an event with them and was too pissed or hungover, again thinking she didn't have to do anything to get a free car under her arse! Swanning around the show room like she owned the place, and couldn't turn up to 1 event!

Reactions: 7
Not only was the whole lot gifted to her, but it's a Paid Partnership which means she's also getting paid to promote the products on her stories 😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Not only was the whole lot gifted to her, but it's a Paid Partnership which means she's also getting paid to promote the products on her stories 😡😡
Paid nearly 2k for this travel system last week. It’s sickening paying tax at the higher rate of 52% before I get the cost of this and any other items into my account. Would be much better to see donations going to charities and hospitals.

Reactions: 12

You are 99% right. It was a T Roc. Sponsored by a garage called Pierse Motors in Tipp. She was to show up to an opening or showcase event on a Sunday morning early (in Sineads world) as in 11am. She went out and got so paralytic on the Sat night after advertisingthe fact she was the BA, absolutely dying the next morning and would have been incapable of dressing herself never mind driving. Garage dumped her fat drunken ass. Had to hand back the fancy SUV with her name emblazoned all over it. Back in the old banger Merc where she stayed until she sold the Chanx and is now in the expensive RR.

Whoever buys her crap is a fool. She is the biggest Conwoman in Limerick.

I'm far too old for babies now but all the ladies on here should message that shop and say it will be shared by all your friends/followers to avoid when Blaggers are being gifted and PAID to promote their shop.

Wrong wrong cos people are sick and tired of these idiots getting freebies when the rest of us have/had to fork out our hard-earned money to buy our baby stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I’d say there’s more to it than not showing up to an event. It might be enough to get dumped by that car place but surely she would have bagged herself another one somewhere else. Makes me wonder if there’s more to it and if she is in fact blacklisted from all car companies 🤷🏻‍♀️ Even so I’m just bewildered that any baby shop would gift her such an expensive product. Whatever about the chanx like who is she really? She’s not half as big as she likes to think she is. Bewildered lads 😂

Reactions: 5
I’d say there’s more to it than not showing up to an event. It might be enough to get dumped by that car place but surely she would have bagged herself another one somewhere else. Makes me wonder if there’s more to it and if she is in fact blacklisted from all car companies 🤷🏻‍♀️ Even so I’m just bewildered that any baby shop would gift her such an expensive product. Whatever about the chanx like who is she really? She’s not half as big as she likes to think she is. Bewildered lads 😂
yes she is a nobody - it’s baffling- does she even sing at weddings anymore?

Reactions: 3
i dont blame you one bit. That Babymoon shop should be ashamed of themselves. Buggies are one of the most expensive items for a new baby. You are right to feel disappointed. That shop should be contacted and then avoided. No shop in Limerick was giving her a freebie we noticed. Burnt her bridges locally. So she goes off to rob another county.

Its worse she is getting.
What baby shops are there in Limerick?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.