Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#AD#BA#SP

Why in the name of God at 36 weeks pregnant would you drive Limerick to Dublin to "launch" your non existant Ali Express swimwear that is currently en route from China and expose your vagina ?

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Specsqueen

As someone who has a high BMI, had GD managed by diet, developed preeclampsia and was delivered by section at 36 weeks, baby in NICU, blood transfusions for me, massive complications for me after and 6 months later still not recovered fully, (nothing to do with my bmi) the trauma i don’t think I’ll ever forgot. This absolute donkey gets on my tits. I cried every single day that my baby was going to die. Every scan, every trace, every BP, every urine sample my heart was in my mouth. I was absolutely terrified I’d be coming home on my own. Thankfully because I did what I was told to the best of my ability I now have a healthy happy little guy who is my whole world. This women has not got a care in the world. She clearly doesn’t care about her baby and it’s all one big laugh. It actually upsets me today seeing her stories making a joke of the stockings and getting ready etc. maybe it’s still all very raw but omg how she can carry on like she does is beyond me. I loved my baby from the second I saw those 2 blue lines. She loves no one only herself.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

seeingthrutheBS

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I really don’t usually let influencer antics affect me & this isn’t going to change anything but seeing SCS get that full system for nothing has really upset me.
I’m about 10 years younger than Sinead & expecting my first baby the same time as her. I’ve spent the majority of my pregnancy on my own because the only way my partner can make a decent living is by working abroad. We work very very hard to pay extortionate rent, electricity, fill the car, have food in the fridge.
Whatever I do have left over at the end of the week I’ve been using to buy baby pieces bit by bit since I discovered that I was pregnant.
It’s just absolutely sickening me seeing everything she & all other influencers have been getting for free, & for what? I just don’t understand how these people are still so ‘popular’. Things are so unbelievably difficult for people now & I worry about money/having enough of it daily - especially when it comes to looking after a family & hopefully having more children.
When is this freebie shit going to stop, it’s so tone deaf. I’ve refused to buy any ‘my expert midwife’ products now because they just seem to be lashing them out to anyone with a following but I’ve to spend €20 of my hard earned cash on the smallest bottle of oil I’ve ever seen in my whole life? I was honestly so close to messaging that nursery company & letting them know that it’s actually really insulting for hard working people giving stuff like that out for nothing with the way things have gone. I haven’t seen her post about buying ANYTHING. The FULLY stocked baby bag really pi**ed me off because I’ve been slowly building mine up since about 20 weeks, but the pram/car seat has totally sent me over the edge.

We have saved long and hard which included extra working hours to afford a system from that shop. I'm torn now as to what to do. So disappointed! 😣
I had a fabulous experience with the nursery shop in Tralee. They recommended a buggy that I LOVE & is very reasonably priced in comparison to some others available - a lot of the more expensive ones had crappy wheels & wouldn’t even double. They saved us an awful lot of money. I would highly recommend. They have a website & also deliver if you’re not around that area. I don’t live in Kerry myself but we travelled down & I'm so glad we did. Only local option we had was Smyths.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
•THREAD SUGGESTION•
Sinead's Curvy Style #14 Neady is fuming as D-day is looming. Freebies galore, Slimey Simon will be out the door.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Curlique

VIP Member
Has she ever gone to the VIPs though, I don’t think so. In all honesty she should never have had style in her name. A bit like fbg.
That doesn't stop people getting nominated though. One of this year's most stylish nominees makes our Sinead look like a glamour queen.

Anyway, it's almost time for a new thread. Suggestions? Here's mine

Tick tock, ready to pop, the begging for freebies just won't stop!

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Femma

Chatty Member
Fxckin cringing here watching her on Mrs Makeups stories.
" Cuntry Gurl cumin up here from Limerick, very intimidating to be with all ".
You didn't crawl out of a bog with a shillelagh under your arm and travel up by tractor.
Swear she makes a show of us.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Sinead giving zero fucks about the environment, lets her balloons just float off to litter peoples back gardens. Not surprised of course.

• Angry
Reactions: 26

seeingthrutheBS

The baby carrier - ‘Simon was mad to get one of these’… why didn’t he f**cking buy it then like the rest of us had to. Waited for it to be handed to them first 🤮

Reactions: 25

Jellybb

VIP Member
I don’t know if she’s drinking girls but wouldn’t you fucking DIE to be seen in public with a wine glass during late pregnancy? I wouldn’t even order non alcoholic in a pub as it looked like normal wine and I’d be mortified to think people think I’m abusing the life of my unborn baby

• Heart
Reactions: 24