Sinead's Curvy Style #13 Spending on offices, on herself & on jeeps, doesn’t she know a baby's for keeps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disgusting as it is that she gets all of these things free, it still won't stop the struggle she is going to have once there is an actual baby to be put into them. As any of us who have kids know, ignorance really is bliss on your first. And then - boom - reality hits you like a truck. At which stage the pretty buggy's etc are the least of your worries lol
I see no sign of #ad or #gifted ??!?

Reactions: 2
Nearly €2,000 for that car seat, base and pram. If she can spend a few grand on a handbag maybe the shop shouldn’t be giving her free stuff. I’m sure there are much more deserving people who could do with free baby items

• Angry
Reactions: 21
The neighbours must be sick watching all the freebies arrive up. Not surprised one bit. She pays for nothing. Fun and games when baby arrives. Smiles wiped off their faces when they're upto their necks in dirty nappies and night feeds. No fancy buggy will fix it.

Rolling up to that shop in a RR and expensive handbag and then getting it free. Sickening. I remember how hard we saved up for our first baby's things.

Reactions: 15
I hope it turns people off buying from that Babyshop. RR and a LV bag and not a penny of her own money spent for the baby. obvious where her priorities lie

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Im actually disgusted with what she got gifted when she clearly doesnt give 2 shits. And the value of it just makes my blood boil. Im close to her on due date and it actually makes me so frustrated with the amount this stuff costs and shes oblivious to it all while actual hard working people are using their own hard earned cash and coming up with payment plans instore to Pay these items...
Raging!!

Reactions: 20
I'm so sickened! I feel like contacting the shop but not sure what I can say? Not an ad in sight! Is it free / gifted??

Reactions: 3
Im here laughing to my self the buggy better have gps for when there twisted they will know were they left the poor baby
No, but it does have an app on it that you can press so it can rock the baby to sleep. Means they can go hands free and not have to worry about rocking the baby to sleep 🤬

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Yeah curious about revenue too? You work in this country and if you get health insurance through work, BAM huge amount taken in BIK. And she can get a 2k system? She can prob write it off. Makes me sick. We went second hand with our prams sue to cost

Reactions: 7
Yeah curious about revenue too? You work in this country and if you get health insurance through work, BAM huge amount taken in BIK. And she can get a 2k system? She can prob write it off. Makes me sick. We went second hand with our prams sue to cost
We have saved long and hard which included extra working hours to afford a system from that shop. I'm torn now as to what to do. So disappointed! 😣

• Heart
Reactions: 14
We have saved long and hard which included extra working hours to afford a system from that shop. I'm torn now as to what to do. So disappointed! 😣

i dont blame you one bit. That Babymoon shop should be ashamed of themselves. Buggies are one of the most expensive items for a new baby. You are right to feel disappointed. That shop should be contacted and then avoided. No shop in Limerick was giving her a freebie we noticed. Burnt her bridges locally. So she goes off to rob another county.

Its worse she is getting.

i dont blame you one bit. That Babymoon shop should be ashamed of themselves. Buggies are one of the most expensive items for a new baby. You are right to feel disappointed. That shop should be contacted and then avoided. No shop in Limerick was giving her a freebie we noticed. Burnt her bridges locally. So she goes off to rob another county.

Its worse she is getting.

It's disgusting. For what the stock and delivery cost them, they could have donated some basic lines at the same cost to a number of families in women's refuges, or Ukrainians or whatever if they were that desperate for a bit of good PR.

It’s been said to me by a few people in limerick that own businesses that she has burnt literally 99% of bridges here so that’s why she’s going to these places, it’s a disgrace they haven’t copped it yet

Reactions: 7
It's always said here that she has burnt bridges but we still see businesses licking her hole and stuffing her puss with free food and rolling out baby stuff, is it wishful thinking that people have copped onto her or have some of these places really copped her coz it doesn't seem like it!! I wish they all would coz the greed of her knows no bounds

Reactions: 8
Long time lurker, first time poster.

I really don’t usually let influencer antics affect me & this isn’t going to change anything but seeing SCS get that full system for nothing has really upset me.
I’m about 10 years younger than Sinead & expecting my first baby the same time as her. I’ve spent the majority of my pregnancy on my own because the only way my partner can make a decent living is by working abroad. We work very very hard to pay extortionate rent, electricity, fill the car, have food in the fridge.
Whatever I do have left over at the end of the week I’ve been using to buy baby pieces bit by bit since I discovered that I was pregnant.
It’s just absolutely sickening me seeing everything she & all other influencers have been getting for free, & for what? I just don’t understand how these people are still so ‘popular’. Things are so unbelievably difficult for people now & I worry about money/having enough of it daily - especially when it comes to looking after a family & hopefully having more children.
When is this freebie tit going to stop, it’s so tone deaf. I’ve refused to buy any ‘my expert midwife’ products now because they just seem to be lashing them out to anyone with a following but I’ve to spend €20 of my hard earned cash on the smallest bottle of oil I’ve ever seen in my whole life? I was honestly so close to messaging that nursery company & letting them know that it’s actually really insulting for hard working people giving stuff like that out for nothing with the way things have gone. I haven’t seen her post about buying ANYTHING. The FULLY stocked baby bag really pi**ed me off because I’ve been slowly building mine up since about 20 weeks, but the pram/car seat has totally sent me over the edge.

I had a fabulous experience with the nursery shop in Tralee. They recommended a buggy that I LOVE & is very reasonably priced in comparison to some others available - a lot of the more expensive ones had crappy wheels & wouldn’t even double. They saved us an awful lot of money. I would highly recommend. They have a website & also deliver if you’re not around that area. I don’t live in Kerry myself but we travelled down & I'm so glad we did. Only local option we had was Smyths.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Ring them and explain why u are thinking of taking ur business elsewhere Bacause of this one getting gifted everything and c what their response is.

Reactions: 10
I wouldn't be one bit torn on what to do ajs contact them to cancel order for said reason. Just check out can you get same in another shop.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.