Sinead's Curvy Style #13 Spending on offices, on herself & on jeeps, doesn’t she know a baby's for keeps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, number 13... unlucky for some! Now where is Neady?

Thread title courtesy of @brandambassador 👏

First of all Sinead, it's a wrap, as in wrapping up 🙄

Secondly, are you doing a Mrs Hinch and posting pre-records now?

Screenshot_20220521-143435.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Cannot see any support in that shape wear.... models belly seems to be hanging quite naturally

Reactions: 5
Slimon probably needed to be fanned more than the model....let's face it, she is much prettier than neady 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hi all, this is my first time to tattle. Ive been reading your comments and can only agree with all of them. I gave up on SCS when ALL of her updates, post baby announcement, included her left hand. If she is desperate for a ring, couldnt she just gift herself one 🤔😂💍

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So she get the buggy/travel system!!! Hand delivered!! Will she say it was gifted or if she paid for it!! By the excitement of her it was obviously free!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
She has paid partnership up on the top of the stories. It kills me that people are struggling and she’s getting all this for free.

• Angry
Reactions: 11

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Disgusting as it is that she gets all of these things free, it still won't stop the struggle she is going to have once there is an actual baby to be put into them. As any of us who have kids know, ignorance really is bliss on your first. And then - boom - reality hits you like a truck. At which stage the pretty buggy's etc are the least of your worries lol

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.