Sinead's Curvy Style #13 Spending on offices, on herself & on jeeps, doesn’t she know a baby's for keeps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she is getting all the house bits for nothing (which I’m sure she is) would common sense not tell her that she should bite the bullet and buy her own house and benefit from all the freebies herself rather than a rental?? Like she really is so thick

I think they'd have a hard time getting a job. Her source of income is questionable, and sporadic at best, and he hasn't been with the crane hire company for too long since leaving the rigs?

Reactions: 2
Yes that is very true. That dress today she had on would've been much nicer than the one she wore to the launch too
I disagree with her crappy like ‘picked this up in shaws’ she actually got it in a try on for that own shaws brand a number of weeks ago! Such bollocks! Every stitch that wrinkly wretch has put on this pregnancy has been a freebie! Minus the odd tesco buy and the big grandad pants she bought in dunnes.

I agree wholeheartedly it’s the nicest dress on her for a very very long time. Wouldn’t it have been nice in house in Dublin instead of flashing her vag to the crew of gobshites that went.

Reactions: 10
Did she literally just wear the TED stockings once and think that’s her done she doesn’t need to wear them again… and Sinead seriously we all have enough of you looking for sympathy cause slimy is having a beer 🙄 he must be havin the two packets of bacon fries too

•THREAD SUGGESTION•
Sinead's Curvy Style #14 Neady is fuming as D-day is looming. Freebies galore, Slimey Simon will be out the door.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
"Chanx at the ready for the post pregnancy bump, Baby Neady’s arrival about to cause SCS to face reality with a thump"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Penney's hairbands giving her the facelift she never knew she needed 😂 Well we all know you need one and a hairband will do nada for the trenches around her eyes!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
€65 For the vikini 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Scandalous!
If anyone wants to fork out the same amount for cleverly designed swimwear accommodating cup sizes etc look at fantasie, elomi, freya and simply be.
please don’t step near the Chinese vkinis

7612738E-40EB-4260-B626-B66FC44EC153.jpeg

Scandalous!
If anyone wants to fork out the same amount for cleverly designed swimwear accommodating cup sizes etc look at fantasie, elomi, freya and simply be.

7612738E-40EB-4260-B626-B66FC44EC153.jpeg
Next she’ll be selling us caps like this 🙄🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Scandalous!

View attachment 1357986

Next she’ll be selling us caps like this 🙄🤣
I wont be buying there's no chin strap to keep it on 🤣🤣 (I'm sure that's an extra 20 euro minimum)

Our self-proclaimed esteemed perfectionist designer still cannot spell ‘ruching’, one of her tit suits selling points.

Reactions: 5
Our self-proclaimed esteemed designer still cannot spell ‘ruching’, one of her tit suits selling points.
Was just coming to say the same 🤣....it's not roushing Sinead, you absolute fool.....those swimsuits are gross and is it just me, but they are very weird looking around the crotch area 🙈

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.