Sinead's Curvy Style #11 Up the duff, eating crap stuff and still no refunds.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry lovely ladies (with or without wrinkles!), my shock is more at how unfiltered the photo is, some difference to the photoshopped smooth skin she normally shows! 😲
It is and is still heavily filtered! Compare that to her photoshoot where she didn't get to photoshop them. She must have levels of photoshopping... Today she only went to level 2, instead of straight to level 5 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t wait to see how this goes without all the drink & snow, she’s normally high as a kite. Going by the amount of tables there she must be taking in the bones of €30K ⬆ from this show alone and Limerick next weekend and the gowl can’t refund people their money, I’d cause murder anyway if I was waiting on a refund from her, she’d be getting a kick in the fanny. Are the bag of sweet king vom jellies to keep people full until they get their morsal of finger food?

Reactions: 6
The roaring does my head in and a bit stupid to have three jewellery business there in direct competition with each other

Reactions: 8
The cut of Mare she looks like shes off to join S Club 7....those pants should be in a museum somewhere!!!

Mares dresses like a teenager. No sympathy for her cos she knows what she gets when she gets involved with that bleep of a sister so she deserves everything she gets. I hope she didn't put money into Sineads shitshow. She really shows the Heifer up for her size. I can't figure out what shape Sinead is supposed to be in those photos as she is all lumpy not bumpy.
She no more deserves that Suite.
That Lorraine one there too on the Chanx table. Christ she's hard work but will prob shift some stock.
Ridiculous to have 3 jewellery stands there. That Sweetking tit is to fill the gap later for the hungry women.

There should be a review site for these tit shows. Ones that tell the truth. I can't believe people pay for this tit. Sineads in the money again. Greedy bleep.

Hello Revenue.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Mares dresses like a teenager. No sympathy for her cos she knows what she gets when she gets involved with that bleep of a sister so she deserves everything she gets. I hope she didn't put money into Sineads shitshow. She really shows the Heifer up for her size. I can't figure out what shape Sinead is supposed to be in those photos as she is all lumpy not bumpy.
She no more deserves that Suite.
That Lorraine one there too on the Chanx table. Christ she's hard work but will prob shift some stock.
Ridiculous to have 3 jewellery stands there. That Sweetking tit is to fill the gap later for the hungry women.

There should be a review site for these tit shows. Ones that tell the truth. I can't believe people pay for this tit. Sineads in the money again. Greedy bleep.

Hello Revenue.
Is that the Lorraine one that was in first dates?

• Haha
The amount of Slimon validation on her Stories like why share such basic everyday things to your Insta. Looks like she's trying to convince herself that the relationship is good. Your partner encouraging and supporting you should be normal part of a relationship not "his pep talks are so good" and then the cringy screenshot of the texts asking her to do the lotto, it was like oh look he calls you Love and then carrying the make up bag, oh wow such a catch.🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is that the Lorraine one that was in first dates?
That's her Jellybb. Hard work.

The amount of Slimon validation on her Stories like why share such basic everyday things to your Insta. Looks like she's trying to convince herself that the relationship is good. Your partner encouraging and supporting you should be normal part of a relationship not "his pep talks are so good" and then the cringy screenshot of the texts asking her to do the lotto, it was like oh look he calls you Love and then carrying the make up bag, oh wow such a catch.🙄
Not sure who she is trying to convince, herself maybe. It's pathetic and childish and screams insecurity. She's 36 years old ffs, not 16. Slimon will be getting hammered in the corner tonight watching all the ladies. She looks a state in that dress and def not pregnant looking.

Just fat. The usual look. That dress is awful 😖. She couldn't wait yo get into maternity clothes last couple weeks but wears this crappy one for a show? The dress is a wrap dress but it doesnt close properly at the front. A state.

I hope the followers arent expecting chats with her afterwards. She usually puts a snot on and nose in the air.

This show is embarrassing you wouldn't see that at a kids party. Honestly grown women. 😱

Deffo not sold out saw one empty table and Denise from Pelos Beth is there at a table with other kids so I’m guessing it was another empty table

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That's her Jellybb. Hard work.

Not sure who she is trying to convince, herself maybe. It's pathetic and childish and screams insecurity. She's 36 years old ffs, not 16. Slimon will be getting hammered in the corner tonight watching all the ladies. She looks a state in that dress and def not pregnant looking.

Just fat. The usual look. That dress is awful 😖. She couldn't wait yo get into maternity clothes last couple weeks but wears this crappy one for a show? The dress is a wrap dress but it doesnt close properly at the front. A state.

I hope the followers arent expecting chats with her afterwards. She usually puts a snot on and nose in the air.
Oh I agree Mel she is a bleeping dose

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This show is embarrassing you wouldn't see that at a kids party. Honestly grown women. 😱
It looks like the shows format is exactly the same shite from before Covid. No imagination this conwoman. I'm sure there are women sitting there asking themselves why they bothered.

It looks like the worst night by her stories. Those women look bored off their tits. All Sinead is doing is humiliating her crowd as usual and if you hear "woohoo" once, you will hear it 50 times in the night.

Eoin Sheehan is not a bleeping chef either.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.