Sinead's Curvy Style #11 Up the duff, eating crap stuff and still no refunds.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NEW THREAD TITLE
Sinead's Curvy Style #12 Sinead is Preggy so she’s on the Beggy. Flashing her new Range Rover & Louis Vuitton, it won’t be long before Slimey moves on.

Reactions: 21
Absolutely despise this shite that Slimon has been caught, that he will leave her as soon as he gets a chance, etc etc... Nothing stopping him or her bleeping off now, just because she's pregnant! Whatever you think of their relationship or the fact that you wouldn't like to date Sinéad, commenting on their relationship like that boils me blood! Different stroke for different folks! 🙄🙄🙄🙄 She's an absolute greedy robbing beggar but those comments really bug me

ETA he knew what he is was getting in for before he dipped his dick!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Such a bad business person that she couldn't order a restock that actually lasted. What kind of numbers is she buying.

Reactions: 1
I’m going to risk being slapped for derailing but Lou Lou is thinking of offering a make up course for her followers & I cannot breathe

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She’s not parked recording her radio. You can see the shadows showing she’s driving!!

Definitely driving recording while driving its plain to see in her radio screen ☹ Really disappointed to see that! How bleeping stupid does she think people are?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.