Sinead's Curvy Style #11 Up the duff, eating crap stuff and still no refunds.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Melmcs good title. Today will be interesting let’s see how the cork huns get on with her roaring, screeching and rubbing the belly. Has Limerick still not sold out?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Pure poison right there, add in Julie Twinsandme and you’ve a a right trio of toxic chavs who you wouldn’t want to bump into the on a night out. Wasn’t Julie supposed to be a guest at her last show? I wonder did Sinead give her a refund? Any updates on the refund situation?

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Pure poison right there, add in Julie Twinsandme and you’ve a a right trio of toxic chavs who you wouldn’t want to bump into the on a night out. Wasn’t Julie supposed to be a guest at her last show? I wonder did Sinead give her a refund? Any updates on the refund situation?
I bet Sinead won’t even share that yoke and I can’t say I would blame her 🤢

Reactions: 3
I bet Sinead won’t even share that yoke and I can’t say I would blame her 🤢
It was Sinead who shared it, I’m not following that other nutcase at all, I only nose at Sineads. I edited and cut the top just to ensure my identity isn’t given away.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Heya,

New poster here, hope that its ok..

She is soooo busy she has time to sit for coffee probably for free, as i know here she goes in that village, get her brows done.

Al while her sister and friend are doing all the hard work..

she would give any one ire...

It was Sinead who shared it, I’m not following that other nutcase at all, I only nose at Sineads. I edited and cut the top just to ensure my identity isn’t given away.
Omg just when I thought Sinead could stoop any lower 🥴🥴🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 duck me

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is in Limerick getting beauty treatments while her sister and friend are in Cork packing and getting everything ready. Lazy 🤯

• Angry
I don’t know how girls watch her and haven’t copped onto the tit with her yet. Like coming from Sligo to Cork to see her. And she removed that story aswell did she?

Reactions: 7
I don’t know how girls watch her and haven’t copped onto the tit with her yet. Like coming from Sligo to Cork to see her. And she removed that story aswell did she?

Yes she did delete the story of the girls coming from sligo to cork

Reactions: 2
Was in town with my mam earlier saw her going into glitzbits with those stupid runners from tk max thinking they are “designer” and her hair extensions visible out the back of her head her hair is so bad in real life even though if she’d have put a brush to it this morning I’m sure it would have helped her look a bit more respectable! I felt sorry for her she looked a lonely figure on the street and then went in screaming into the shop like she’s mrs popular celeb

• Haha
Was in town with my mam earlier saw her going into glitzbits with those stupid runners from tk max thinking they are “designer” and her hair extensions visible out the back of her head her hair is so bad in real life even though if she’d have put a brush to it this morning I’m sure it would have helped her look a bit more respectable! I felt sorry for her she looked a lonely figure on the street and then went in screaming into the shop like she’s mrs popular celeb
Is that place still open? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So she has the spanx, the events and the wedding warbling(which she managed to pull a muscle from sitting down) and the baby on the way...she will definitely have to decide when baba comes which one she will throw herself into...the wrinkles on her today she will be like the old woman in titanic by the time the baby arrives

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.