Sinead's Curvy Style #11 Up the duff, eating crap stuff and still no refunds.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So who are her special guests? LLL & twins are they gonna make an appearance prob has liz as a surprise lol she really is scraping the barrel i would say thats it with her shows after this year ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Liz is begging on her story anyway the old โ€˜oh hereโ€™s a picture of us I hope you enjoy corkโ€™

Reactions: 1
Would love to know.

She is showing off her stuff she got with "hot momma" on them give me strength

And reported. NO #Gifted on the stories so she can duck right off. Hot Mamma my ass. Big Fat Momma more like.

Into Glitzi for freebies again. No wonder they had to close a store yesterday in Galway with all the freebies.

How many bleeping times has she been in Enchanted today already ffs. I'm mad to hear feedback about the shitshow tomorrow night. She will be spitting she can't get pissed as usual.

Where's the refunds Sinead?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes she did delete the story of the girls coming from sligo to cork
Probably apes that had tickets to her Galway show and forced to transfer tickets as that gowl wouldnโ€™t refund their money. Girls is ye know anyone waiting on refunds tell them to arrive into Mares on the desk and demand their money or cause a show.

So who are her special guests? LLL & twins are they gonna make an appearance prob has liz as a surprise lol she really is scraping the barrel i would say thats it with her shows after this year ๐Ÿ˜…
Julie Twinsandme hasnโ€™t mentioned a word this time round about going. Maybe Sinead dropped her. I canโ€™t believe anyone is paying โ‚ฌ85 for an afternoon of that heffer screeching and flogging her Chanx.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She is getting ridiculous altogether. She should be reported if she isn't doing it right. She goes into these places looking for freebees think it's rude.

Reactions: 4
I'm good Mel xoxoxo down with pyelonephritis but at least not in hospital.

Waiting for the tit show that is Mrs.Chanx this weekend ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
Oh you poor thing, kidney infections are horrible yokes. Keep eye on it if the symptoms worsen, temperature, back pain etc.

Yes, would love to be fly on Wall in Cork. She spent enough time dolling herself up on freebies whilst her minions do the work in Cork. She's a bleeping idiot and a conwoman.

• Heart
From memory about 2.5 hours

Found the gift bag contents from the day. Belle femme knickers were given away as they were a size 18 and I'm very definitely not!!

That was 2018...I wasn't there by choice!
My god! That purple necklace

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
My god! That purple necklace
Yeah it was hideous. In fairness there was a mix of L&T necklaces, I was just unlucky. My bff got a gorgeous one. I also got the tan in dark when I'm whiter than white. Luck of the draw I guess, others got medium.

The orange envelope was underarm protectors, which I actually needed as I'd bought a half leather dress a few weeks before. They were the best thing in the bag for me

Reactions: 1
Lads, I canโ€™t get over the wrinkles!! Sheโ€™s been five months without Botox, not five years!! WOW!!

A32F1F75-F957-4EAB-B85C-564AB9F672F6.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The cut of Mare she looks like shes off to join S Club 7....those pants should be in a museum somewhere!!!

• Haha
Not that I am a fan of hers, but I dread to think what people think when they see my wrinkles ๐Ÿ™ˆ
Don't worry about it. Wrinkles are a natural part of life. duck the haters ๐Ÿ˜‰

Jesus she actually looks half decent in that photo. All about those photoshop angles ๐Ÿ‘€
Sorry lovely ladies (with or without wrinkles!), my shock is more at how unfiltered the photo is, some difference to the photoshopped smooth skin she normally shows! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.