Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
This is all true about the fireworks me and my husband were staying at the Breafy on our honeymoon,
They were seated to the table next to us at dinner, I saw them and couldn't help but think I knew them from somewhere it wasn't until I seen her taking heaps of pictures of her meal and videos that I coped who it was, if you had seen them they were all over each other one minute and then then next they were full on bickering and arguing pretty loudly to each other, and then taking photos together , the fella was smiling for the picture and his face literally dropped the minute it was done. She literally never left the phone down looking at it the whole time

My husband was just like did you see the two beside us ar dinner 🙈🤣

They were absolutely not word of a lie wolfing food into them like they never saw a bite before aswell, and drinking all the wine possible that was offered to them Sinead to (each to there own if they drink whilst pregnant)

A few hours beforehand when I checked in I went down to see about the Spa and if it had availability for the next morning or the evening and they said it would have to be that evening as they had a vip guest, well It only clicked in my head the next day to see that it was indeed herself that was the supposed vip, when I finally remembered what her insta handle was 🙈🤣 to see that spa photos I was like seriously you think they would have been more forthcoming with customers that are actually going to pay.

It completely turned my stomach seeing her get near the same suite as me and my husband paid for gifted to them 😑 like I doubt if they got one single booking thanks to her and to be honest I don't think they needed to stoop themselves that low with a "blogger" like her, the hotel was very busy that night and has always seemed to be on any night we've stayed at the weekends.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Chizmama

Taking the piss about climbing Croagh Patrick when she would be far too lazy/unfit to ever do it the day Charlie Bird is climbing it, she hasn't a notion

• Angry
Reactions: 32

Sunseeker2020

I don't mean to be rude but I hate the way Sinead uses the word curvy. To me curvy is about shape not size. I have a friend who is a size ten to 12 but has big boobs and hips and has a lovely curvy shape. I am a size 18 and am simply overweight/large/big/plus size. I think a lot of people like sinead are clinging on to the word curvy as they are not willing to confront their true size

• Heart
Reactions: 31

norris

The whole evening is like a bad funeral. Chesney 😂😂😂😂 he must be a dope he’s hanging around with those 2.
Slimon in the blazer thinking he’s Michael Buble, your waaaannnn (as Sinead would say) will have a broken arm from touching his back if Sinead gets near her.

But she’s too busy skulling back the wine baby or no baby 2 give a shit, she’s pregnant he’s trapped and if he leaves her chesney will surely step up.

New thread suggestion: the chronicles of chanx: the Range Rover, the bitch & the big wardrobe

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Maroondo

All I take from these stories is that The health of the nation is in decline. It is very sad and stark to see it in the size of many of the attendees.
Get a grip,

People come in all shapes and sizes the same way we all have different colour skin, hair, heights. It’s just a matter of fact. We’ve been conditioned to try and slim ourselves down for the past 120 ish years and “diet culture” a multi billion pound industry wants us to keep pushing for that size ten body.

Sure we’re all at it, myself included, it’s in our faces 24/7.
I think Sinead is a free loading, lazy, selfish woman who’s in for a very very rude awakening when baby arrives and I would rather shit in my hands and clap than go to one of her shows, it’s my literal idea of hell but if making people feel good about themselves is a side effect of her sales event then how bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

davo2001

I am astonished at that post about the car. Tone fucking deaf. Families are suffering huge financial pressures with electricity and fuel costs at the minute. Women have literally scrimped hard earned cash together to buy shite shapewear from this wan and she is gloating her ass off in their faces. Be classy for once and say nothing.
To the fair, if someone needs to scrimp some cash together to buy yourself some chanx from this cunt then you're the bigger gobshite.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Casperoo

Chatty Member
I just don't get these shows the huns do? They are like a hen party. All fake roaring and cringey games. I suppose most ppl get pissed so are happy enough. In sayin that, I never liked hen parties so Im clearly not the target audience 🤣
I haaaate hen parties. I was invited to one that was on a few weeks ago and tbh I didn't go because all the roaring, playing stupid cringe games and not to mention at least one of them crying over an ex of some sort 😂 can't be dealing with the drama . It's like a bad girls night out. No thanks... Then again I'm an introverted bitch that only likes the company of maybe one other person at a time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Bitter87

Brand ambassador my hole, thinking she’s some sort of celebrity!! Surprised she didn’t ask for a seat on the mayors stand. She’s an embarrassment to that organisation in all the good work they try to do for this city. Why didn’t she organise a fundraiser for them at last weeks show? I’m sorry I wasn’t at it as I’d of pegged an egg off her wig.
I saw her and she was an absolute embarrassment. She was walking as if the crowd were there for her. The cheer and claps were so loud for the volunteers, they do an incredible job and the people of Limerick are so grateful for them. And then to have that lump strutting alongside them full of her look at me attitude was such a disappointment. She's a disgrace.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
NEW THREAD TITLE
Sinead's Curvy Style #12 Sinead is Preggy so she’s on the Beggy. Flashing her new Range Rover & Louis Vuitton, it won’t be long before Slimey moves on.

Reactions: 21

Sickofthissh1t

Chatty Member
Currently saving for a travel system I had picked out in Babymoon. Absolutely sick to the bollox to see this one there now, probs getting it for free or heavily discounted!!!!! Make ya sick!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Limklass

Currently saving for a travel system I had picked out in Babymoon. Absolutely sick to the bollox to see this one there now, probs getting it for free or heavily discounted!!!!! Make ya sick!
If she is getting it discounted or free I would tell the store I’m going elsewhere as I don’t support paying full whack while BLAGGERS like her get it for nothing.

Reactions: 20

Sickofthissh1t

Chatty Member
Is she on the beg for a free house or what?

She asked people for advice, she picked the 2 replies she disagrees with and passive aggressively told them she's renting so this is the way she's doing it. Don't fucking ask for advice if you really don't want it!

• Haha
Reactions: 20