Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ButternShpuds

Those pittas on the paw patrol plate nearly have me crying with laughter, how could they look appealing to anyone
I’m actually shocked with this story!
Like… anyone else would share this as a pisstake. Is she genuinely that boring that she thinks this is funny/appetizing/interesting to share???

Christ almighty if she was a spice she would be flour!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3

FloggingMolly

Lads her food she put up 🤢How does anyone find that appetising ! Our very own Man VS Food Sarah Burke wouldn't even eat that shit !

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
If she lives with her best friend, her commenting about the stress of running a house is the equivalent of leaving passive aggressive sticky notes telling the friend to clean up 🤣

She’d be a nightmare to live with, asking you to rate ice creams out of ten several times a week.
I am weak at this comment 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I never knew she lived with a pal! Defo like passive aggressive notes 🤣

• Haha

misslala

Chatty Member
How is a processed pancake mix with a few berry’s laced in Carmel sauce a healthy balanced meal????

AmySantiago99

Can't get back into my old account ahhh! She bought for 260 in 2021, bought him out for 40k in 2022 you can see the two purchases on the property register. Selling for 360 now, overpriced for what it is but will probably get it considering the way things are. She's moving home to save to buy with the new fella is what I heard in work this morning.

• Wow

square_spoon

VIP Member
The longer it goes on the more I think her obsession with food/calories is unhealthy. Fair enough if she’s in a gain/cut or planning to compete but other than that she’s a slim and athletic 20something who has to ‘get her steps in’ so she can have a muffin or a brownie once in a while. She needs to let her hair down! I don’t think she’s ever said she had a weight problem in her life so I’m assuming she’s always been lean, which is why the level of control and restriction is bizarre. Even if it is one of her three squillion jobs.

misslala

Chatty Member
The food took 15 mins to 'make' because all she had to do was cook chicken. The rest is shite. Shes a laugh.
Love to know how it’s a fake away when rice chicken veg is what she eats 6 out of seven nights a week and what take away is she trying to say it’s a fake away of ????

Reactions: 2

sophiasstories

Chatty Member
another week another sickness, her dinner tonight looked dry, overcooked and just revolting, how has she a health/fitness/cooking type page I’ll never know.

Instacol

Chatty Member
It's the kids she cares for I feel sorry for, no continuity, she's constantly in/out of work. It must be very unsettling for them.

Unfortunately if she's established in her position they'd find it hard to get rid of her, she'd want to do something very bad altogether.
True it is the kids who suffer with her endless woe is me. But how could she be established anywhere with this track record of sick days. Although if she has doctors notes they can't do anything.

GossPots

VIP Member
I won’t lie I just had the biggest giggle to myself I was wondering if she takes any steroids to help get her shape as it is so masculine… then I got thinking about how she wants to go do body building shows and was thinking fuck that poor girl so tall she never wears heels she won’t be able to walk in the shoes they wear on stage …. Then I remembered when she did the fashion show with the mom from that 70 show hair and robot walk and I couldn’t stop laughing 😂😂😂😂😂
that was one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen in my life, I actually thought she was messing until I came in here and realised she was being serious

• Haha

GossPots

VIP Member
Never heard of anyone putting potato salad into a sandwich, is this a thing?
if it is… stop it now

Also…. “Loooook aaat thaaaat”
Stoooooppppppppp

on a more serious note, she slurs her words a lot, anyone notice this?
Is she on medication or something

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She probably thinks because it's a weekend it doesn't matter she was off sick the day before. You know how you think that kind of stuff early in your career, that it's no-one's business what you do on the weekends because you don't work weekends anyway....*phoning in sick on Friday and Monday* lol.

I'm more concerned about her out spreading it to other people this weekend than the fact she's riding the sick leave at work tbh. Do whatever you want for yourself but risking other people is total a-hole behaviour.
She strikes me as someone who couldn’t care less about anyone else. She’s selfish

misslala

Chatty Member
I’m just wondering we’re all these new recipes are that have been promised over and over and big change coming the only throng we got were new plates 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

misslala

Chatty Member
Aww I missed this what did she do 🤣🤣
someone asked her did she not know the ready made meals she eats don't acually use Irish meat even though its a Irish company she said no but said something about labeling which is bull as its law it has to be on label buts she's taken it down id say the company was on hahahahah

• Haha