Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's going back to her parents until she can follow siobhan to bali and live in her villa. LOL.

Also, is it impossible for bloggers to Google things? Surely easier to Google car rental NI than the question box!!! But how would you get freebies then!!!! So subtle Sinead!!

Reactions: 11
So she's going back to her parents until she can follow siobhan to bali and live in her villa. LOL.

Also, is it impossible for bloggers to Google things? Surely easier to Google car rental NI than the question box!!! But how would you get freebies then!!!! So subtle Sinead!!
Or you know, ask you million of cousins or any of your friends in any whatsapp group chat like the rest of us would do for opinions first?

Reactions: 4

The girl pays for NOTHING! She's absolutely shameless.

Funny how she's only sick of bouncing between Dublin Airbnbs when Siobhan suddenly isn't paying for them 😜

And pulling faces about having to move home and then saying she actually really wants to. Doesn't check out hun

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when siobhan has the awkward "actually I'd just love to live on my own in bali for a while" chat. If I was siobhan I'd dreeeeead something that clingy, usey and beggy following me around everywhere. It's smothering and so selfish.

Reactions: 3
'I'm not materialistic, I don't need anything, just my books, I don't need money.' All of these in the last 24 hours. Feel so sorry for people taken in by her bull
Except for the one that has paid partnership, surely all of them should be hash tagged with something noting the ongoing relationship with these brands?

Except for the one that has paid partnership, surely all of them should be hash tagged with something noting the ongoing relationship with these brands?
Such a good point. Like the one of the eye shadows even, she is a brand ambassador so had a vested interest. She pays no mind to any sort of rules.

Have I got this right ? People have booked for her weekly woman's meditation group in Dublin but she moving back to Tyrone next week until Bali opens? I hope people didn't block book 🙈

Reactions: 7
Have I got this right ? People have booked for her weekly woman's meditation group in Dublin but she moving back to Tyrone next week until Bali opens? I hope people didn't block book 🙈
Oh duck off. So at best she's gonna travel up and down weekly (we're still in the midst of a pandemic lads) to make a few quid? She's just holding our for that gifted car rental. I hope she gets nothing. She needs a dose of reality. If she's serious about mental health and psychology she needs to take herself off to get her degree/proper qualifications. She's such a charlatan I can't even

Reactions: 5
Oh duck off. So at best she's gonna travel up and down weekly (we're still in the midst of a pandemic lads) to make a few quid? She's just holding our for that gifted car rental. I hope she gets nothing. She needs a dose of reality. If she's serious about mental health and psychology she needs to take herself off to get her degree/proper qualifications. She's such a charlatan I can't even
Either that or she just going to cancel the rest of classes . Maybe this shows she wasn't expecting her sugar momma to escape so quick.!!!

Reactions: 4
Either that or she just going to cancel the rest of classes . Maybe this shows she wasn't expecting her sugar momma to escape so quick.!!!
Imagine actually cancelling some work commitments because the person you had a mad unhealthy dependence and financial reliance on had made their own plans 😂 at her age like. Sinead has had years of being the pretty girl doing seasons and spending time in hot countries surrounded by people doing her favours and giving her attention. Now she's stuck at home and is getting a dose of reality at actually having to have some semblance of responsibility and independence. There isn't an army of enablers and supporters around her. She'll be miserable at home and be off to bali ASAP when sugar momma siobhan heads back.

Reactions: 9
Brace yourselves, another one of mother earths children is emerging from the woodwork in the shape of Jodie Felloni... 🙄 Just seen she was at Begs, the 'legend' according to her, class.

Reactions: 1
her q&a... Good god... why does she think she's an entrepreneur, what business does she run? She was supposed to run retreats, but that never happened. All I can see is sponsored posts for myprotein, teeth whitener and microwave meals.

Also she thinks with her business ventures she'll be able to afford a house in Australia and Ireland?! Is she insane?! People only follow because she's young, slim and good looking which isn't going to last forever. I dont see how she'd be able to sustain running a business

• Haha
  • Wow
her q&a... Good god... why does she think she's an entrepreneur, what business does she run? She was supposed to run retreats, but that never happened. All I can see is sponsored posts for myprotein, teeth whitener and microwave meals.

Also she thinks with her business ventures she'll be able to afford a house in Australia and Ireland?! Is she insane?! People only follow because she's young, slim and good looking which isn't going to last forever. I dont see how she'd be able to sustain running a business
To own a house in Aus and Ireland, particularly Sydney? You’d need to be earning at least $100k a year to service any mortgage in Sydney as a single and you’d have to buy the house outright in Ireland as you would struggle to get a mortgage in Ireland if you are not in the country majority of the year with consistent earnings. Plus commute/ live between? You’d easily drop $5,000 on a trip home so do that a few times a year and you would need $150k a year plus the cash to drop on a house in Ireland to do this comfortably?

Sign me up MyProtein - the money must be incredible! 🤣🤣

I shouldn’t laugh - it is a great goal to have but it certainly would take a very solid business income as a single! We are a couple, both on good income in a more affordable city in Aus but even we know that would take serious, serious graft to achieve. The wages in Aus are good if you put in solid hours but it is expensive to live here, council rates are just crazy in some of the good areas.

• Haha
Who was the married man she slept with?
Wondering the same, never heard that one before, you’d suspect that has to be a local rumour since there has been no mention of that on here? Or just a complete random q trying to get a reaction?

And if the person who asked is on here, how long did it take her to block you? 🤣

• Haha
10 long term relationships and she's 28? Quick maths but they couldn't have been very long term in that space of time hun

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.