Sinead Hegarty #8 Jack's running away, Sinead has nowhere to stay, We manifest she'll be home by May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah because you’re Cleary a bit older so therefore settled down… most of the Irish guys who first move to australia the first couple of years ride anything and everything that moves and that’s facts lol sorry
I lived in Sydney for a few years and went to all the usual spots around Bondi, Coogee and Randwick also I had a group of friends Irish and International.

That's pure hyperbole. Some do, not most same with a lot of western nationalities.

Reactions: 4
Some of the comments here are a bit mad lets be fair..🤣I have pictures with my male friends hugging me/arm around me and I’ve never been with them! No they arent my partner but they also don’t have to stand 5metres away from me in a picture 🤣
---
Jack and sinead aren’t the same age though and Jack has only just got to Sydney…..
Yea and he is single and free to do as he pleases! I’m not saying he isnt! He may be riding all around him shur why not! 🤣 I’m just disagreeing with the statements that everyone does it and the arm around means they’re more than friends etc!

Reactions: 5
All sinead seems to do is go for walks, go to gym only when she needs to post an af link, read books that all have af links and write meditations. Surprised she’s affording life over there. Don’t know how she’ll qualify for her visa she could be back to the farm life yet

Reactions: 10
Who actually cares she is a sad loser so whoever the new bf is (think it’s sam smith) I feel so sorry for. Also if it’s him how can she say she’s a relationship coach when she’s taken someone back who fucked her best friend 🤣🤣🤣 her whole life is honestly a scam . She is an idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Who actually cares she is a sad loser so whoever the new bf is (think it’s sam smith) I feel so sorry for. Also if it’s him how can she say she’s a relationship coach when she’s taken someone back who fucked her best friend 🤣🤣🤣 her whole life is honestly a scam . She is an idiot
I really hope it is him because it would highlight her continuing hypocrisy

Reactions: 4
Omg is anyone watching that banger Keg’s stories lately? He’s in Thailand and he’s just so hectic - gives me anxiety watching him talk as he’s a million miles a minute. I reckon he’s missing the ol girl Begs and totally regrets leaving Oz. He’s trying to make it sound like he’s living it up, but he’s totally not having a good time and it shows 🤣 Car crash viewing 🫣

Reactions: 3
Omg is anyone watching that banger Keg’s stories lately? He’s in Thailand and he’s just so hectic - gives me anxiety watching him talk as he’s a million miles a minute. I reckon he’s missing the ol girl Begs and totally regrets leaving Oz. He’s trying to make it sound like he’s living it up, but he’s totally not having a good time and it shows 🤣 Car crash viewing 🫣
He’s tit himself and someone stole his AirPods LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The panes of glass in the roommates door would give me anxiety. You’d be able to see her roommate getting a seeing to on the bed with those!

• Haha
Kegs does a lot of chatting about all these “great times” he had travelling but all his stories the last while are all quite sad, he seems to be constantly reminiscing on funner times and seems to be quite down. It’s all an act really in my opinion

Reactions: 7
Kegs does a lot of chatting about all these “great times” he had travelling but all his stories the last while are all quite sad, he seems to be constantly reminiscing on funner times and seems to be quite down. It’s all an act really in my opinion
Omg how does he have over 30,000 followers lol. He's so annoying!

How can she afford to employ Gemma? And is it minimum wage or a proper salary? Gemma’s fella seems to make good money if he’s in construction so might be able to support them both. What a dose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.