Sinead Hegarty #8 Jack's running away, Sinead has nowhere to stay, We manifest she'll be home by May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kegs does a lot of chatting about all these “great times” he had travelling but all his stories the last while are all quite sad, he seems to be constantly reminiscing on funner times and seems to be quite down. It’s all an act really in my opinion
Agreed. If you’re always on holiday then it’s no longer a holiday.

Reactions: 1
How can she afford to employ Gemma? And is it minimum wage or a proper salary? Gemma’s fella seems to make good money if he’s in construction so might be able to support them both. What a dose.
I wonder if it is to get her visa? She is providing employment?

Reactions: 4
Why does Heg want to stay in Oz with PR?? Like she doesn't really know the place at all plus it's a long long way from home and her life doesn't look fantastic there. You have to have a proper work ethic also to make it.

I wonder if she has grand plans of trying to hook James Smith. That group all seem to think he's a god.

Reactions: 7
Why does Heg want to stay in Oz with PR?? Like she doesn't really know the place at all plus it's a long long way from home and her life doesn't look fantastic there. You have to have a proper work ethic also to make it.

I wonder if she has grand plans of trying to hook James Smith. That group all seem to think he's a god.
James is past it now he is settled out side of Sydney with a house dog and "female" I don't think she would want him but just someone like him. She should go on MAFS she will meet lots of fellas there 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Was having a nose at Aine's insta, she mentions her boyfriend in one of her captions. Is Jack her bf?

James is past it now he is settled out side of Sydney with a house dog and "female" I don't think she would want him but just someone like him. She should go on MAFS she will meet lots of fellas there 🤣🤣
She’s jump on him and trap him good !

Can you imagine her on MAFS, the experts would have to kick her off for all her terrible advice 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think Sinead should have stayed at home to build on her career. She has a big following but no one in Australia knows her (apart from some Irish and English). Caroline - A County Down Under is filling Sinead’s vacancy in NI and Ireland. They are both very similar brand wise. I think it was a very good and smart career move for Caroline and I think Caroline knew she could work on getting some of Sinead’s audience. If Sinead was at home there would be no competition. Hence Caroline is establishing herself and sold out all her retreats. Caroline was smart and and probably was very happy Sinead returned to Australia. There can’t be two big fish in a small pond. Smart girl 🔥

Reactions: 16
I think Sinead should have stayed at home to build on her career. She has a big following but no one in Australia knows her (apart from some Irish and English). Caroline - A County Down Under is filling Sinead’s vacancy in NI and Ireland. They are both very similar brand wise. I think it was a very good and smart career move for Caroline and I think Caroline knew she could work on getting some of Sinead’s audience. If Sinead was at home there would be no competition. Hence Caroline is establishing herself and sold out all her retreats. Caroline was smart and and probably was very happy Sinead returned to Australia. There can’t be two big fish in a small pond. Smart girl 🔥

I didn’t even cop this, but you are spot on! Caroline knows exactly what she’s doing, fair play to her though she seems to have more sense than the other Insta-Huns in my eyes.
I have been living in Oz 7 years now and honestly can’t relate to these girls.

Reactions: 11
I didn’t even cop this, but you are spot on! Caroline knows exactly what she’s doing, fair play to her though she seems to have more sense than the other Insta-Huns in my eyes.
I have been living in Oz 7 years now and honestly can’t relate to these girls.
Yeah you’re right what you’re saying! I don’t like Caroline but I would actually rather see someone like her succeed that’s gone to uni actually studied her craft and worked full time in it. Unlike Sinead who is a fraud and a racist! I really hope sineads bubble bursts soon and she has to go back to a ‘normal’ job.

Yeah you’re right what you’re saying! I don’t like Caroline but I would actually rather see someone like her succeed that’s gone to uni actually studied her craft and worked full time in it. Unlike Sinead who is a fraud and a racist! I really hope sineads bubble bursts soon and she has to go back to a ‘normal’ job.
This 100%! Sinead is just a grifter who’s figured out how to make money from a vulnerable audience that don’t know any better. But how long can that last for?

Reactions: 4
She’s not worn those knee high black boots in a while. What’s the chances they come out again soon saying summer is over in Sydney 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
her and Siobhan even seem to try and compete with each other to c who s the biggest F1 fan, when on their stories - 😩🤯

Reactions: 8
Spot on. Caroline wouldn’t be my favourite but she works hard, has genuine qualifications, talks the talk and walks the walk. She hasn’t been drinking in a while and she does show the highs and lows in life which is more relatable.
Sinead reckons she is this expert in mental health but hasn’t got any qualifications or work experience in the field. She’s a relationship expert but is single.

How she has such a big following baffles me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.