Sinead Hegarty #8 Jack's running away, Sinead has nowhere to stay, We manifest she'll be home by May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can't take the dress back because she got make up on it?? Not because she actually wore it out lol..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why would you get a lip flip if it results in you not being able to speak properly?! She literally can't pronounce 'Fs' and 'Ps' correctly now, it's really weird when you spot it.

Reactions: 5
Why would you get a lip flip if it results in you not being able to speak properly?! She literally can't pronounce 'Fs' and 'Ps' correctly now, it's really weird when you spot it.
She looks like she's trying not to move her top lip...or she can't move it

Reactions: 5
Sinead and the Sam Smith ex who slept with Pippa are back following eachother 😵💫
Can confirm this is 100% true. She is back with her ex Sam Smith for a while now and they are hiding it because she is a fake and phoney spouting shite about relationship advice. Can also confirm he is banging and messaging other girls while they are together. Hope she’s enjoying her weekend away 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Can confirm this is 100% true. She is back with her ex Sam Smith for a while now and they are hiding it because she is a fake and phoney spouting shite about relationship advice. Can also confirm he is banging and messaging other girls while they are together. Hope she’s enjoying her weekend away 😂
Tell us more!!!!

Reactions: 10
Yeah I was also wondering what it is. Like a dress or long top? Or maybe I just have no idea about the latest fashion trends.
I feel like if the top was shorter I would love it. The colour is lovely.

Reactions: 1
mad to think she was the one saying she would have 10 kids, her mate saying she never wanted any beat her to it, id say she is raging.

yano what the best of luck to siobhan a baby is always happy news.

These 2 are funny fish all the same. I think they thought everyone was jealous of their life in bali, while most people were more than content working and living the family life. They are both now realising that no one ever cared what they were at and when in actual fact they are the ones missing out now and they are panicking to settle down no matter who it is with. A random one nighter for shiv and this one chasing an ex. Show off the 2 of them for years now they are a laughing stock.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I wonder is she still friends with Jack? Remember when she used to reassure everyone they are still mates just keeping things on the DL and would post the odd pic to suggest they still hang in the same groups

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder is she still friends with Jack? Remember when she used to reassure everyone they are still mates just keeping things on the DL and would post the odd pic to suggest they still hang in the same groups
I’d say that went out the window when he started hooking up and having a great time in Oz. 😂😂😂 She was only at that carry on because she thought she could manipulate him and get him back.

Reactions: 16
She viewed Jack as someone she could control and put down. She thought she would get him back in Australia and was taken aback when he started living his best life with not one iota of returning to the ball and chain that is Sinead Heg.

Reactions: 14
Does anyone that follows jack know what he is up to. Like is he with his own gang of friends now. Cos like he is younger than her and her friends.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone that follows jack know what he is up to. Like is he with his own gang of friends now. Cos like he is younger than her and her friends.
He’s quiet on social media to be fair. Shares the odd work pic or dinner & pint. Nothing exciting

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.