Gemken

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awh I can’t STAND her 😂 she seems to over exaggerate how happy she is all the time, and everything is always amazing and so perfect. Her accent is so strong and hard to listen too

Shes an absolute dose of shite.. I know a few people that have met her and shes apparently extremely rude
Perfect description for her 😂 #doseofshite

Reactions: 4
Anyone else think that engagement and reaction was soooo staged? Like all the camera angles and a drone, they surely didn’t have all that set up just for candids. And she deffo had the ring picked. FAKE AS F**K😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Well he FINALLY proposed!!But yeh looks like a total set up..i'd say he was given an ultimatum recently by herself🤣Never hear/see the end of it now🙄

Reactions: 4
Anyone else think that engagement and reaction was soooo staged? Like all the camera angles and a drone, they surely didn’t have all that set up just for candids. And she deffo had the ring picked. FAKE AS F**K😂😂😂
Thought the same and then the way she over explained why they had the camera set up lol She could’ve just said she knew they were getting engaged and wanted to catch it on camera 🤷🏼‍♀️ She’s made a point of telling us he picked the ring and she had the camera set up for a tiktok challenge. They’re together years so it can’t have been that much of a shock. They do seem happy together though so good luck to them.

Reactions: 3
Surely his friends must be taking the piss out of him! I don’t know one Irish man who’d agree to doing a cringe photo shoot like that 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3