Sinead Hegarty #8 Jack's running away, Sinead has nowhere to stay, We manifest she'll be home by May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what happened to jacks mate that he went to oz with, haven't seen him in weeks now that he is with the cool kids 😎 lol

I can’t believe how often she’s happy to be on insta chewing with her mouth open or talking with her mouth full of food 😷

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I can’t believe how often she’s happy to be on insta chewing with her mouth open or talking with her mouth full of food 😷
Like an absolute animal. All the smacking! What is wrong with her?!? Sometimes hate modern life.
And then feeling sorry for herself even though she's out constantly? Shut up.

Reactions: 4
They are very close in this 👀 also sinead doesn’t follow Jack anymore
Ya there was another one with the ginger fella and she has her arm around him in a possessive way. Tough on Sinead if it’s true and she’s brazening it out!

Reactions: 3
My cousin is in Sydney and said she saw jack and Aine shifting on the beach yesterday which would have been Christmas Day!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I don’t think there is anything to aine & Jack I think they are just friends…and if they are going with each other then it’s a bit of a dirty move on Aine’s part because she still hangs around with sinead etc. sinead uploaded a pic with her at the beach with aine so if she was gw him then you would think sinead would stay away

Reactions: 4
I don’t think there is anything to aine & Jack I think they are just friends…and if they are going with each other then it’s a bit of a dirty move on Aine’s part because she still hangs around with sinead etc. sinead uploaded a pic with her at the beach with aine so if she was gw him then you would think sinead would stay away
I went for a brief nosey and I don’t think anything is going on yet but I think something definitely will. They’ll say they wouldn’t do that on sinead and pretend there’s nothing, but wait and see conveniently in a few months or weeks something will happen

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.