Sinead Hegarty #8 Jack's running away, Sinead has nowhere to stay, We manifest she'll be home by May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah he comes across really immature to me so I find him unattractive. And very culchie 😅. Sorry can't think of a better word to describe, I'm also a culchie don't come for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He may come across culchie - as am I 😂😂 - but after seeing what’s happened to men’s dress sense and general preening within an inch of their life, turkey teeth and god knows what else they’ve done to themselves, he’s a breath of fresh air. Can’t stand the state of some men nowadays who take longer to get ready than women 😂😂

Reactions: 14
Here now ! He’s not a true culchie until he’s got the wrangler jeans (bootcut), timberlands and check shirt (tucked in). And don’t forget the silver chain hi!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is Sinead keeping Aine close to get Info or what?

If any girl was hanging off an ex that I was heartbroken over, I wouldn’t be pals with her. I don’t get it.

Also he has mortgage eyes. One fixed one variable. I don’t get the attraction either. 😅

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Unpopular opinion but I’ve gone off jack. Seems to have ditched his buddy he went to oz with. He is thriving of all the followers he got of the back of Sinead. Definitely can see something blossoming with the Aine girl which is a big of a dick move from both of them.
I’m not a Sinead fan at all but she would have right to be pissed at that.

Reactions: 21
Unpopular opinion but I’ve gone off jack. Seems to have ditched his buddy he went to oz with. He is thriving of all the followers he got of the back of Sinead. Definitely can see something blossoming with the Aine girl which is a big of a dick move from both of them.
I’m not a Sinead fan at all but she would have right to be pissed at that.
He was in pics with him the other day. Just because he’s not in pictures a lot doesn’t mean he’s not with the guy. Pretty sure they are living together?

Reactions: 14
Sure they both live together the two lads. Prob doesn't want to be posted on social media dying every 5 minutes 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So a year ago the pill was the devil himself, 3 months ago the pill was the best thing since slice bread and now she's off her pill and blaming it on something....honestly this girl is a danger to her followers with so much mis information

Reactions: 20
Aine only ever posted two pics of this “boyfriend “ one at the pub with a guys under on her leg (but you can just see a guys hand you can’t see a face so it could have been anyone , and now a pic in a car from this “bf” she’s never posted more than that I feel like it’s just a cover up to stop all the rumours about her getting with jack , people in Sydney even back a couple comment back they seen jack and Aine shifting on the beach , I get why they would do it they jack and Aine seem so close and everyone starting to talk about it all

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.