Sinead Hegarty #8 Jack's running away, Sinead has nowhere to stay, We manifest she'll be home by May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aine only ever posted two pics of this “boyfriend “ one at the pub with a guys under on her leg (but you can just see a guys hand you can’t see a face so it could have been anyone , and now a pic in a car from this “bf” she’s never posted more than that I feel like it’s just a cover up to stop all the rumours about her getting with jack , people in Sydney even back a couple comment back they seen jack and Aine shifting on the beach , I get why they would do it they jack and Aine seem so close and everyone starting to talk about it all
all about the likes

Reactions: 1
Where is the aine girl from? Her page is very suss about jack. No matter what she says about a boyfriend I’m not buying it. I’m no fan of sinead by any means but I do believe both of them are doing a we wouldn’t do that to sinead thing and everyone can see through it. If nothing has happened yet it’s only because they’re worried about the backlash. It’s not so much that sinead deserves better but just any girl in general does. I could be wrong but doubtful that I am .

Reactions: 5
Where is the aine girl from? Her page is very suss about jack. No matter what she says about a boyfriend I’m not buying it. I’m no fan of sinead by any means but I do believe both of them are doing a we wouldn’t do that to sinead thing and everyone can see through it. If nothing has happened yet it’s only because they’re worried about the backlash. It’s not so much that sinead deserves better but just any girl in general does. I could be wrong but doubtful that I am .
She is from Belfast. Pretty sure she won a James smith comp before and went to Bali and that’s how she knows this crowd

Reactions: 3
Why is sinead running a book club. I’m 99% sure Michaela in that group runs a book club on the beach already! Watch sinead come in and try to take over because she has a bigger following. Hope no one goes lol

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I am certain that Daniel Tobin was slagging her and meant to send that poodle comment to someone else. Prob his best mate Aine…

great mates. 🥴

Reactions: 10
Why is she carrying on about her hair? Just wash it and put some mouse in or else dry and straighten it.

Ah just seen that Tobin is in Thailand, I really thought he was gay, but now presume he is Aine’s fella.

Why is sinead running a book club. I’m 99% sure Michaela in that group runs a book club on the beach already! Watch sinead come in and try to take over because she has a bigger following. Hope no one goes lol
I know what drivel self help books she’ll be promoting. The secret etc. doubt she’s read any.

That friendship with Gems b/f is so odd!! He has his arm around sinead in the last picture and his back to his own girlfriend!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.