Sinead Hegarty #8 Jack's running away, Sinead has nowhere to stay, We manifest she'll be home by May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do yes, I also have a sister with diagnosed Endo and she would back up everything iv said.

So neither of yee have ever put on a brave face because your fed up not being happy, of being in pain.?? I feel like you saying that for people reading here is as bad as her fakeness.
With a chronic illness plenty will show the good snip of the horrendous day to the world. Doesn't mean the horrendous day aint happening, couldn't give a fiddlers what she reads but other people here who read that could feel there people must think the same if we attend any events, we r magically cured or faking 🙄

Reactions: 8
So neither of yee have ever put on a brave face because your fed up not being happy, of being in pain.?? I feel like you saying that for people reading here is as bad as her fakeness.
With a chronic illness plenty will show the good snip of the horrendous day to the world. Doesn't mean the horrendous day aint happening, couldn't give a fiddlers what she reads but other people here who read that could feel there people must think the same if we attend any events, we r magically cured or faking 🙄
Or and wait for it.... People are sick to the back teeth of the lies yon begarty spouts, she usually has 'flare ups' after a mad weekend of drinking (and likely a bit of sniff sniff) needs content gets sympathy and views then does fhe same thing over n over again. The video she showed a few months back 'during a flare up' trying to make out she was soooooo bloated yet there she was in all her ab glory promoting her shite brand sports wear. If that was bloating then I'm pretty sure anyone who actually does suffer with bloating would have rolled their eyes at her, most who bloat get the baggy clothes on etc.
Ye seem to stick up for sinead a bit on this thread which is your perogative but I think she's a disgusting vile human after her saying a woman manifested cancer on herself, when she gave advice to someone in an abusive relationship that she should consider why he's abusive and give him space to speak his truth, claims to be a love expert and gives thee worse advice, she's a racist, she has plagiarised books and passed it off as her own and she charges a dam fortune for Ali express rings and stupid courses. I stand by what I say and I'm sick of women like her being put on a pedestal by our young women

I agree while I’m sitting in absolute agony there is no way on hells earth is be going on the way she is how I’m feeling now
I'm sorry you are feeling that way and hope ye feel better soon.

Can I ask how do you feel when you see sinead going on the way she does?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Almost died of cringe. What is that accent she’s putting on in her stories? And admitting she has no friends bar Gem & Niall? What about all her Bali friends? Seems they have no problems hanging out with Jack 😂
Hanging out with the booooys to make Jack jealous. She looks desperate lol

Reactions: 13
Almost died of cringe. What is that accent she’s putting on in her stories? And admitting she has no friends bar Gem & Niall? What about all her Bali friends? Seems they have no problems hanging out with Jack 😂
Hanging out with the booooys to make Jack jealous. She looks desperate lol
Soo good to see Jack going living his best life if Gemma and Niall were there I’m sure they would be trying to hunt Jack down

Reactions: 6
I think it’s big talk to be talking about getting a permanent visa when you can’t even get a house. It’s clearly that they’re not taking her job seriously on the applications when she can offer above asking price and they still don’t want her. If a landlord isn’t even taking her job seriously what’s the likelihood Australian immigration will?
It is really big talk. Influencers tend to announce their dreams and plans to the world in a matter of fact manner and then have a very public down periods when they realise it's unattainable before doing a complete U turn.

Jack will get a job and PR and a nice new GF. This absolute space cadet will be back in the Derg with her tail between her legs.

Lot of people do construction when they get to Sydney
The money is unreal and he probably isn’t ready to settle down to a proper teaching job just yet
Prob wants the ride lol
Yep construction is good craic from my experience and you can earn 2k a week Aud easily if you put the hours in. I left Corporate life to work in construction and loved it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think the breakup with Jack has really knocked her confidence. She’s regressed in maturity somehow. What in gods name is she on about on her latest story “if you’ve a boyfriend in Sydney and your name Sinead..he loves you”. She couldn’t be more over-obvious. I’ve dated a few lads 3-4 years younger than me and it knocked my confidence even more when it didn’t work out. She has a good income stream and she’s gorgeous, but lacks confidence and I suspect social anxiety which results in this type of shite 🙄 she’s her own worst enemy

Reactions: 17
Or and wait for it.... People are sick to the back teeth of the lies yon begarty spouts, she usually has 'flare ups' after a mad weekend of drinking (and likely a bit of sniff sniff) needs content gets sympathy and views then does fhe same thing over n over again. The video she showed a few months back 'during a flare up' trying to make out she was soooooo bloated yet there she was in all her ab glory promoting her shite brand sports wear. If that was bloating then I'm pretty sure anyone who actually does suffer with bloating would have rolled their eyes at her, most who bloat get the baggy clothes on etc.
Ye seem to stick up for sinead a bit on this thread which is your perogative but I think she's a disgusting vile human after her saying a woman manifested cancer on herself, when she gave advice to someone in an abusive relationship that she should consider why he's abusive and give him space to speak his truth, claims to be a love expert and gives thee worse advice, she's a racist, she has plagiarised books and passed it off as her own and she charges a dam fortune for Ali express rings and stupid courses. I stand by what I say and I'm sick of women like her being put on a pedestal by our young women

I'm sorry you are feeling that way and hope ye feel better soon.

Can I ask how do you feel when you see sinead going on the way she does?
I dont stick up for any influencers they are all the same breed. But I do know of groups of 100s who struggle with long term illnesses that look OK today and tomorrow are needing to be wrapped in cotton.
I know they struggle explaining to loved ones that just because they smile while at your birthday party doesn't mean they are ok and itll be a week at home recovering. And amongst these 100s of people the majority use social media as an outlet and dont need to see that people second guess invisible illnesses is all.
My point is irrelevant to instahuns. More a general point. As we see in tattle these clowns cause enough issues and problems for people, so us sane ones need to be aware our words can hurt.. Thats all.

Back ta sinead.

I dont belive Jack neither 🤣 he only posted he got flat and job when she posted her rejections..both fools that will at the very least shag again if they aint already.

Reactions: 10
Just noticed jack and sinead aren't following each other anymore. Jack highlight is gone too. I wonder will see delete the pods😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.