Sinead Hegarty #8 Jack's running away, Sinead has nowhere to stay, We manifest she'll be home by May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s no way she put a deposit on two apartments that are not ready until 2024. She can’t even look in the camera when she is talking about it. Absolute spoof

• Haha
Reactions: 15
[/QUOTE]
There’s no way she put a deposit on two apartments that are not ready until 2024. She can’t even look in the camera when she is talking about it. Absolute spoof
Pure spoof!!! 110%

And Shiv O'Hagan said the exact same in the exact same place in Manchester and hasn't shown as much as a floorplan.

2 absolute thunderdoses.

• Heart
Pure spoof!!! 110%

And Shiv O'Hagan said the exact same in the exact same place in Manchester and hasn't shown as much as a floorplan.

2 absolute thunderdoses.
[/QUOTE]
Thunderdoses is my new favorite insult 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Is Instagram influencer on the list of skilled work that Ozzies give resident visas for?
This is my thoughts exactly.. I'm a qualified nurse and the process for a permanent visa is a long one so how an earth can she possibly move to Oz with zero skills or profession?? Even Gemken and her boyf have degrees and relevant qualifications!!!

Reactions: 8
This space cadet will be heading home. If she isn’t able to get accommodation. I can’t see her sorting her visa. I hope she is at least offering money or food to the person she is staying with

Reactions: 8
This is my thoughts exactly.. I'm a qualified nurse and the process for a permanent visa is a long one so how an earth can she possibly move to Oz with zero skills or profession?? Even Gemken and her boyf have degrees and relevant qualifications!!!
She was banking on Jack getting a visa as a teacher and she would get one through him. I definitely remember her saying this before she moved!

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Absolute leech and fraud. Actual con artist. Australian immigration should be notified and get her out. She is no benefit to any country

Reactions: 6
Came here to say the same thing! She's getting rejected from apartment applications.. jack got sorted after 20 days in the country!
We all just came here to post this hahaha imagine it’s one of the ones she applied and got rejected 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
We all just came here to post this hahaha imagine it’s one of the ones she applied and got rejected 🤣
Now that would be priceless 🤣 I see Jack is also going to Harbour Life so she will be moving heaven and earth to get a ticket so she can keep an eye on him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think it’s big talk to be talking about getting a permanent visa when you can’t even get a house. It’s clearly that they’re not taking her job seriously on the applications when she can offer above asking price and they still don’t want her. If a landlord isn’t even taking her job seriously what’s the likelihood Australian immigration will?

Reactions: 19
I think it’s big talk to be talking about getting a permanent visa when you can’t even get a house. It’s clearly that they’re not taking her job seriously on the applications when she can offer above asking price and they still don’t want her. If a landlord isn’t even taking her job seriously what’s the likelihood Australian immigration will?
I’d say it’s 💯 the reason she is not getting anywhere. I’d say it’s a mix of her “job” and her going for pricey places that are not willing to take the risk on her

Reactions: 18
It seems like Jack isn’t even working as a teacher in Oz. I wonder was that the original plan when they were together or did he change when he no longer needed his teacher visa to help her?

Also just to say that the pill she is on is a mini pill and actually it’s not that strange at all to bleed for ten days straight. You certainly wouldn’t be running to the doctor about it. I will say that that specific pill she’s on made me an Antichrist. Like wasn’t able to get out of bed levels depressed. Obviously everyone is different and reacts different though.

Also she’s already looking for a harbour life ticket. Lollll

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lot of people do construction when they get to Sydney
The money is unreal and he probably isn’t ready to settle down to a proper teaching job just yet
Prob wants the ride lol

• Haha
Lot of people do construction when they get to Sydney
The money is unreal and he probably isn’t ready to settle down to a proper teaching job just yet
Prob wants the ride lol
Pretty sure a few days into aussie land jack posted about an interview for a teachers job. Guess he's doing construction to tie him over until he gets a teaching post

Reactions: 7
Pretty sure a few days into aussie land jack posted about an interview for a teachers job. Guess he's doing construction to tie him over until he gets a teaching post
Yeah I know a few teachers and it’s a lengthy process to get paperwork sorted so probably doing something before hand

Reactions: 3
She's been on the pill a few months now, so ovulation has stopped yet still claims the worse pain is when she ovulates?! Also says she's been bleeding for 10 days, sorry but you'd be straight to the doctor if that were the case not out drinking the head of yourself and putting God knows what else in her body!!
If I had Endo and was watching her stories I'd be bleeping fuming coz she's one of the reasons people don't believe it's 'real' as such. None of her 'symptoms' correlates to her behaviour, constantly saying she has flare ups (bloating) yet is constantly flaunting her perfect abs etc .
Do you know anyone with a chronic illness?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.