Sinead Hegarty #8 Jack's running away, Sinead has nowhere to stay, We manifest she'll be home by May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmm so the car goes tomorrow? She literally got one to pick Jacks up from the airport 😫
Where did she say that she was getting rid of the car? I must have missed that. Makes me wonder now did she actually buy a car or did she rent it from that company car next door 🤣

Reactions: 6
Hmmm so the car goes tomorrow? She literally got one to pick Jacks up from the airport 😫
Strange isn’t it, could have sworn she said she bought it! Maybe having to get rid as she needs the cash for accommodation now that Jack won’t move in with her!

Reactions: 11
She's one walking hypocrite, slabbering on about how when she first joined insta and all the fitness people made her believe 'her body should look a certain way' .......erm your in a paid partnership with my protein ya absol gobshite. You are never dome flaunting your perfect body to impressionable young girls, you epitomise everything that is wrong with influencer culture

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She's one walking hypocrite, slabbering on about how when she first joined insta and all the fitness people made her believe 'her body should look a certain way' .......erm your in a paid partnership with my protein ya absol gobshite. You are never dome flaunting your perfect body to impressionable young girls, you epitomise everything that is wrong with influencer culture
She really pisses me off what’s all this tit talk about body beliefs. She literally waffles on so much that what she’s trying to say ends up making ZERO SENSE. get off insta and look for a house!!!

Reactions: 15
It’s the fact she literally just gets opinions that agree with hers and use it to further fuel her point as if she actually gives a tit other than to show how educated she is because she’s actually read all about it in the chimp paradox book, Ffs if she’d any actual education she’d know about biased opinions and how you can’t just ignore the points you don’t agree with. But yea 6 people said it was from their mums and 1 said it was from people gossiping so that’s all the evidence you need those are the 2 biggest causes

Reactions: 10
Hahaha is she selling the car? I missed this on the stories. Maybe it was just a rental hahaha

Reactions: 7
Daft mare, they obviously had a plan. Nice apartment for her and Jack and a nice car. Jack would work on sites for a bit and earn some big money and she would do her thing.

And she clung onto that vision and tried to use it to seduce him back.

Ha!! Fail.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Daft mare, they obviously had a plan. Nice apartment for her and Jack and a nice car. Jack would work on sites for a bit and earn some big money and she would do her thing.

And she clung onto that vision and tried to use it to seduce him back.

Ha!! Fail.
Yep looks like manifesting isn't working out here!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
she’s deleted the bit about last day with the car - it was definitely up earlier.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Xmas presents sorted -25% off tranquility rings. Everyone get on it- they will sort everything going wrong in your life, rumour has it they are magical and will heat your home and prevent mortgage interest hikes🤥 more importantly it will help put a roof over Miss MDMA Meditation Hegarty

Reactions: 10
The story where it said last day with the car was a story she shared from another page. I think the other page were saying it was their last day with a car

Reactions: 2
The story where it said last day with the car was a story she shared from another page. I think the other page were saying it was their last day with a car
Oh ok so the only thing she has actually accomplished after a month in Australia is being able to buy and keep the car

Reactions: 3
Gemmas video of Sinead being a 3rd wheel 😬 absolute cringe. I get lesbian vibes from Gemma towards Sinead ngl

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.