Sinead Hegarty #8 Jack's running away, Sinead has nowhere to stay, We manifest she'll be home by May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't follow him but is Jack still living his best life and banging every backpacker in the hostel?

She must be seething at that video😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
that video gemma has put up has got to be one of the most embarrassing things I’ve ever seen

Reactions: 11
She says this is it Australia is her home forever. Very early to be throwing out such big bold statements!

She must also now be looking for attention of James Smith now the Jack boat has sailed.

Reactions: 12
She should just move on. Focus on getting herself a job and somewhere to live. Forget about Instagram and then come back on when she has her tit sorted. It’s just pathetic to be on insta everyday when her life is falling apart.

Reactions: 16
She should just move on. Focus on getting herself a job and somewhere to live. Forget about Instagram and then come back on when she has her tit sorted. It’s just pathetic to be on insta everyday when her life is falling apart.
A job for sinead 😂 how dare you 😂 sure she’s on answering questions this morning saying that ‘visas are coming through’ oh and talking about her investment properties. Not ready until 2024. Perfect she will be booted out of Australia just in time to live in one 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm sorry but I actually snort laughed at her answer about being on the pill....saying she was the guinea pig for us all as if no other woman has been on the pill before then starts talking about bleeding (I'm assuming she's on about her period) and calling it ovulation. The girl hasn't a scooby doo even about her own body. How people are taking that girl seriously is baffling

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm sorry but I actually snort laughed at her answer about being on the pill....saying she was the guinea pig for us all as if no other woman has been on the pill before then starts talking about bleeding (I'm assuming she's on about her period) and calling it ovulation. The girl hasn't a scooby doo even about her own body. How people are taking that girl seriously is baffling
So not to be defensive of her but she didn't call the bleeding ovulation she said that ovulation is when the pain is worse and the pill she's on will stop ovulation so she'll suffer through this to test it.

Reactions: 2
So not to be defensive of her but she didn't call the bleeding ovulation she said that ovulation is when the pain is worse and the pill she's on will stop ovulation so she'll suffer through this to test it.
She's been on the pill a few months now, so ovulation has stopped yet still claims the worse pain is when she ovulates?! Also says she's been bleeding for 10 days, sorry but you'd be straight to the doctor if that were the case not out drinking the head of yourself and putting God knows what else in her body!!
If I had Endo and was watching her stories I'd be bleeping fuming coz she's one of the reasons people don't believe it's 'real' as such. None of her 'symptoms' correlates to her behaviour, constantly saying she has flare ups (bloating) yet is constantly flaunting her perfect abs etc .

Reactions: 10
She's been on the pill a few months now, so ovulation has stopped yet still claims the worse pain is when she ovulates?! Also says she's been bleeding for 10 days, sorry but you'd be straight to the doctor if that were the case not out drinking the head of yourself and putting God knows what else in her body!!
If I had Endo and was watching her stories I'd be bleeping fuming coz she's one of the reasons people don't believe it's 'real' as such. None of her 'symptoms' correlates to her behaviour, constantly saying she has flare ups (bloating) yet is constantly flaunting her perfect abs etc .
is there not a moderator that ppl can complain to for her spouting medical lies

Reactions: 1
Oh I'm not arguing that what she said is medically wrong.

Reactions: 1
Anything she tries to explains comes out terribly she is not articulate or knowledgeable enough to say what she means. She always just rambles on than cuts it short and next thing is talking about rings or meditating

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.