Sinead Hegarty #8 Jack's running away, Sinead has nowhere to stay, We manifest she'll be home by May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone loving queen Nicole , I’m obcessed with her lately she’s pretty real and has really grown into herself lately I’m mclovin her

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone loving queen Nicole , I’m obcessed with her lately she’s pretty real and has really grown into herself lately I’m mclovin her
Queen Nicole, that you?

Tbh I don't follow her but have looked at her stories now and again since she's moved to Aus and she's more likeable now and seems more genuine, than the others anyway?
Used to think she looked quite deranged, but not so much now haha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Queen Nicole, that you?

Tbh I don't follow her but have looked at her stories now and again since she's moved to Aus and she's more likeable now and seems more genuine, than the others anyway?
Used to think she looked quite deranged, but not so much now haha
Ah lads stop, did none of you see/ follow her when she was in Bali with them :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If a female put their hand/arm next to by man’s crotch as casually as she does I wouldn’t be too happy about it. He looks like he’s holding his boner down too. I’m sure she’s fully aware of what she’s doing aswell, seeing as she’s the relationship guru and all that

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 15
If a female put their hand/arm next to by man’s crotch as casually as she does I wouldn’t be too happy about it. He looks like he’s holding his boner down too. I’m sure she’s fully aware of what she’s doing aswell, seeing as she’s the relationship guru and all that
Perhaps she's trying to locate his frontal lobe 🤣

Are they trying to give off throuple vibes?

• Haha
I’d be having serious words with my « friend « and also my partner if that was the scenario. To me that is disrespectful? Or maybe I’m just a nutcase 😂😂 but for me it’s too close. And I imagine Sinead wouldn’t be happy if someone was doing that to her partner?

Reactions: 13
Another throuple I reckon!

Reactions: 5
god she is so boring since moving to australia I think once Jack fucked her off she was expecting her crazy party lifestyle again but most people have moved back home or settled down now she’s stuck in a flat she can’t afford with a guy who shoves things up his bum for only fans and a dressing table in her room that’s meant for kids

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
The Indo has run a piece thus morning on Irish Love Island contestants and where are they now. Seems the forgot to include Sinead 🤭 ( and they do have those from NI included otherwise).

• Haha
The Indo has run a piece thus morning on Irish Love Island contestants and where are they now. Seems the forgot to include Sinead 🤭 ( and they do have those from NI included otherwise).
Jesus I didn’t know Sinead was on love island?

god she is so boring since moving to australia I think once Jack fucked her off she was expecting her crazy party lifestyle again but most people have moved back home or settled down now she’s stuck in a flat she can’t afford with a guy who shoves things up his bum for only fans and a dressing table in her room that’s meant for kids
this post killed me 😂 definitely not the oz she planned

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.