Sinead Hegarty #8 Jack's running away, Sinead has nowhere to stay, We manifest she'll be home by May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes for a company to sponsor you, the company has to show that they can’t find an Australian to do the job. The company has to be making a certain amount of money too. I bet Sinead will go on the student visa. Best option for her without Jack. You can do a cheap course and stay on.
You can’t be self employed on a student visa though

Can anyone please explain to me what happend in dingle in Kerry ?? The trip jack took her on down the country before they broke up ??? I heard she made drama or something and I’ve tried to go back on all the threads and can’t find the story of what happend ,just people talking about it !! Somebody please explain I really wanna know !!!

---

Also any hair growth tips while we’re at it ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can anyone please explain to me what happend in dingle in Kerry ?? The trip jack took her on down the country before they broke up ??? I heard she made drama or something and I’ve tried to go back on all the threads and can’t find the story of what happend ,just people talking about it !! Somebody please explain I really wanna know !!!

---

Also any hair growth tips while we’re at it ?
He booked accommodation beside the beach because she was raving about wanting to go surfing etc and then threw a strop and made total tit of him because it wasn't near a town where she could go on the piss. She came across like a spoiled child and I'd say he finally realised nothing he ever did was going to be good enough for her.

Reactions: 15
oh, I haven't followed her in ages. Did they break up before they went to Australia?

Reactions: 1
He booked accommodation beside the beach because she was raving about wanting to go surfing etc and then threw a strop and made total tit of him because it wasn't near a town where she could go on the piss. She came across like a spoiled child and I'd say he finally realised nothing he ever did was going to be good enough for her.
Didnt she book another accommodation then or something? I think it was like a 20 minute taxi to pubs or something where he booked and she was livid!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
@surlook yep. She even filmed him while she was giving out, saying things like 'wouldn't you think he'd have a bit of cop on like' and generally making him out to be a total dick.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
That's mad! He seems like a nice enough lad. Is that the impression you guys get?

I would much rather have a place to stay by the sea thank stay in a town. Especially as she goes on about living by the sea now.

• Heart
I think he's just a normal country lad. Lives for the weekend/holidays, enjoys a pint with the lads after training, an easy life.
Probably had his head turned a bit by her lifestyle, but eventually realised it was all smoke & mirrors and that he'd forever be her puppet, and thought 'duck that'.

Also she never shuts up about wanting a baby. Girls this is why it doesn’t work out when you’re late twenties and dating a guy in his early twenties but you would think someone that calls themselves a RELATIONSHIP COACH would’ve figured this out pretty early on

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Also she never shuts up about wanting a baby. Girls this is why it doesn’t work out when you’re late twenties and dating a guy in his early twenties but you would think someone that calls themselves a RELATIONSHIP COACH would’ve figured this out pretty early on
I know.. I mean duh. She is an eejit.

Her life in Australia looks crap. Her life in Ireland looked more interesting and even Bali, too.

Reactions: 11
Didnt she book another accommodation then or something? I think it was like a 20 minute taxi to pubs or something where he booked and she was livid!
Yep and then that night said they were having an early night and not drinking cos they wanted to go swimming in the sea the next morning, something along those lines! She was horrible to him!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
And she was also degrading him in the taxi too wasn’t she? I remember her phone on her lap recording herself passing remarks

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yes for a company to sponsor you, the company has to show that they can’t find an Australian to do the job. The company has to be making a certain amount of money too. I bet Sinead will go on the student visa. Best option for her without Jack. You can do a cheap course and stay on.
She has said numerous times she's going on student visa next.

Reactions: 1
I hate myself for even noticing but the tags of her on Jacks page are gone again - doesn’t that mean they have blocked each other again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How does she actually earn money? Her and Gemken.

---

Is that guy living with her now? Where does he sleep! 🤦🏽‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.