Sinead Hegarty #8 Jack's running away, Sinead has nowhere to stay, We manifest she'll be home by May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right to, her 'friends' from home definitely see straight through her shite talk. She's harped on about playing county and being the captain before, she actually believes her own tripe 😂
I'd say they text her and she was like "oh duck did I believe one of my own lies again?" She was a laughing stock in omagh, main reason she moved abroad.. she's no real friends cause she's a bully

Reactions: 7
Flip me that says it all! If she had a heart and had spoken to your friend and saw how she was struggling, she should have given her access for free. Anyone that genuinely cared would go out of their way for someone like this. I hope your friend didn’t pay for the course and does get the help and support that she deserves ♥

I’d say he turns gay men asexual. He’s disgusting. There’s so many attractive gay men out there. How does he have a fan base or followers? I don’t know how only fans work
She didn't pay thankfully it was actually the start of the end of influencers in her life so that was hugely beneficial and free.
She has a team as useful as that can be here at the minute.

Only fans is a subscription like your netflix.. im not a fan sorry for anyone who has one more power to you but my eyes bleed on that site( via a friend, im happily married 🤣🤣)

Reactions: 2
Her county "captainship" was taken away from her by the county board at 13 years of age :ROFLMAO: Ah Jesus I needed a good laugh today

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can't cope even when people who actually did "play county" drop the line "I played county" It's like that Dara O'Briain skit about men in their 40's going on about getting trials for Man-united at 12 years old lol - Let it goooo lads!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's acting and looking like she's been on it from the night before and they're now still up at 18:48 after taking ❄ all night!

Reactions: 6
i awlays find her really boring when shes in oz, stopped fo;;owing herlast time she was there, then missed all the drama of her got locked out of oz !!!!!

Reactions: 1
I don’t get the point of her unfollowing him if they’re always out together🙈 they were in the same pub last night with the same people because she joined ‘lads night’ and today they’re both at someones bday 🙈

Reactions: 8
Don’t wish bad on anyone but how funny is it that Sinead’s buying all this stuff for her apartment and she might not get a visa at the end of the year🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sinead also has more followers than him so he's doing it for marketing
Exactly! Who outside of Ireland knows who Bressie is?

Also I wouldn't be so sure he has loads of money. He made a big deal of buying his own house a few years ago and how difficult it was. I don't think it was a mansion either. (no shade there - buying a house is hard!)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.