Sinead Hegarty #8 Jack's running away, Sinead has nowhere to stay, We manifest she'll be home by May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly! Who outside of Ireland knows who Bressie is?

Also I wouldn't be so sure he has loads of money. He made a big deal of buying his own house a few years ago and how difficult it was. I don't think it was a mansion either. (no shade there - buying a house is hard!)
I mean, I'm Irish but don't live there and hadn't a clue who he is. Had to Google him when he came up in this thread...

Reactions: 3
She is even more random than before. She’s been there a while now and bought a house full of furniture that will have a few months life span for her before she packs her bags back to mams. Or her property portfolio she has in the UK. 😂

Other than 50 page a week book club, sat crossed legs zoning out wtf does she actually do.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Yeah I'm confused about what she does too 😹 Seems to do absolutely nothing. Queen Nicole seems to do more than her over there while working a real job at the same time.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.