Sinéad Hegarty #6 Adeno wtf I'm talking about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know about Sinead being on drugs but that one Nicole Doherty she used to hang out with in Bali has mentioned it often enough... Look what put up the other week. Dunno how she wasn't called out on it. Is there a thread for Nicole?View attachment 1453168
Just checked out her page for the first time in a long time. Used to follow her but the crystal talk got to be too much. I see she has a new man. Also noticed for 20k followers a lot of her posts only reach 200 likes nowadays

Just checked out her page for the first time in a long time. Used to follow her but the crystal talk got to be too much. I see she has a new man. Also noticed for 20k followers a lot of her posts only reach 200 likes nowadays
Christ I also now see that she is holding a retreat in Dublin and ibiza.
can anyone run a retreat these days or what’s the craic with that

Reactions: 6
Going to Spain with tit lashes lol she obviously couldn’t find anyone to gift her free lash extensions after her post the other day, makes me quite happy xo

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought if you were fully vaccinated you didn't need to do covid tests on arrival?! My family went to the canary Islands and didn't have to test as they were all vaccinated!

Reactions: 2
I thought if you were fully vaccinated you didn't need to do covid tests on arrival?! My family went to the canary Islands and didn't have to test as they were all vaccinated!
Spain count 'fully vaccinated' for UK travellers as having had a booster vaccine or if you've had two vaccines just and its been less than 270 days since the 2nd jab. If you don't meet that criteria you need an antigen test. You don't do the test on arrival though, you need it 24 hours before departure.

Reactions: 3
Is this thread broken or something? How come no one has posted about Sinéad’s MP gear?no posts since Sunday afternoon. Seems to be all talk about Siobhan OH over on her thread! I wonder is Sinead starting to become a bit irrelevant?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is this thread broken or something? How come no one has posted about Sinéad’s MP gear?no posts since Sunday afternoon. Seems to be all talk about Siobhan OH over on her thread! I wonder is Sinead starting to become a bit irrelevant?!
I think it's because the Photoshopping hasn't been as drastic with her. It's a boring announcement from both of them but the PS was shocking for SOH. It's the fact they've so over altered Siobhan's face that gets me the most. MP as company though come across like the Emma mattress, Spotlight... constantly discounted/on sale. No genuine brand loyalty. Bought a mattress recently and purposely didn't buy an Emma as several friends have sent them back. The fact SOH says one thing but does the exact opposite is also what drives people mad. She hates a filter, yet she's entirely unrecognisable in those MP pics. She also said tonight she didn't think they were that altered. She's bizarre.

Sinead, as mad as she is, is trying to carve out a different route for herself. Difficult to do in Insta-land. Both are charlatans but SOH comes across much worse.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I just don’t think a lot of people care about her and she’s really not that famous. I’m not suprised she’s realeasing some crappy leggings with my protein it seems to be one of the only companies that will work with her nowadays

Think it's because the only thing the head talks about is meditation and 'bloating' think we are just sick of saying rhe same thing over and over about how she's a con artist

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s very hard to listen to her complain about being sore and bloated and in pain when she’s out boozing every night of the week.

• Heart
She’s a disgrace. I was 👌🏼 close to messaging her today after seeing her stories. I actually think her behaviour is just for attention, attention that she never got from her mother growing up. Wonder will she pyscho-analyse that.🙄

“Poor me I have chronic illness”. Such spoof. She also said in her coffee thoughts “it is a good excuse...” or did I misinterpret that? But I have no doubt she is now using this that as an excuse to justify her flakiness or laziness. She’s all short corners this one. Won’t go get an accreditated qualification is an example. Scamming her way through life.

My heart ♥ is with anyone suffering with endometriosis or adenomyosis having watch this idiot looking for attention online. She’s an actual clown.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s a disgrace. I was 👌🏼 close to messaging her today after seeing her stories. I actually think her behaviour is just for attention, attention that she never got from her mother growing up. Wonder will she pyscho-analyse that.🙄

“Poor me I have chronic illness”. Such spoof. She also said in her coffee thoughts “it is a good excuse...” or did I misinterpret that? But I have no doubt she is now using this that as an excuse to justify her flakiness or laziness. She’s all short corners this one. Won’t go get an accreditated qualification is an example. Scamming her way through life.

My heart ♥ is with anyone suffering with endometriosis or adenomyosis having watch this idiot looking for attention online. She’s an actual clown.
None of these charlatans have accredited qualifications but act like they are experts in every area they talk about. If you ask them a question, you get blocked. They are dangerous fools. It amazes me how people don’t see through them

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her family understands also means they are sick of her whining. Her severe organ pain is probably her trying to get out of helping to make food or wash up. She looks ok prancing about in that crappy MP gear to me.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.