Sinead Hegarty #5 Jack be nimble, Jack be quick, Jack be careful where you dip your wick - Sinead’s onto you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the Be Brave element that is niggling me.
There will clearly be girls/women who can't afford this but any doubt they have she is battering away with the whole bravery element.

There is nothing brave about getting into debt to go and think happy thoughts in a bunk bed with a load of randoms whilst practicing downward dog.

If none of your friends want to go with you, it is probably because they can see through her utter made up lifestyle white privelege nonsense and are choosing to spend their money on a decent holiday with all their mates and cocktails on tap!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Texting Jack "when will we be mature enough to get married"

Run Jack, Run 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He’s spooked !! She’s mental. Lads who the duck are these people going to the brave away ??? Like who the hell are u? Have a good hard look at yourself !! Wdf is wrong with people getting sucked into this BULLSHIT

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s going on about how bizarre it is Brooklyn Beckham getting married at 23 and when she was 23 she was drinking cheap vodka and marriage wasn’t even a thought. Then she texts Jack “when are we getting married”, am I wrong in saying he has just turned 25??

He’s obviously planning on going to Australia with her because she said she’s visualising her days out there - meeting her friends for breakfast and meeting him on his lunch. We’ll see if he leaves the Derg after his time back there. I’d say he’s having a blast without her 😂

• Haha
The itinerary doesn’t even look good. Like really what are you paying for? An overpriced meditation gathering and listen to sinead talk crap even though she does that for free every day online anyway. It will be the same stuff she spouts every day.

Wonder what accent she will use for the talks :rolleyes:😆

• Haha
If she’s sending a business plan to her local enterprise office , please tell me that does not mean she is applying for grants for this ? I’m not totally sure what the LEO is used for apart from grants , but someone please tell me there would be another purpose ! Because if she can get grants on top of those insane prices she is unjustifiably charging … I work In the mental health / wellness sector myself and it saddens me to see these total cowboys and tricksters taking advantage of vulnerable people ! They’re making so much money off them and it’s so unethical and to put it bluntly : a total asshole move.

Reactions: 25
Hi Sinead, I highly recommend that you read ‘the woman who fooled the world’. It’s about a girl that had terminal cancer and said that she was healing it with a super clean diet and a load of wellness bullshit. Eventually it came out that she never had cancer. She was taking advantage of vulnerable people. Oh and she didn’t have one qualification for all the shite she was preaching.

Would love to hear a review on this book Sinead
That girl is a piece of tit. I remember before the truth came to light and she had the iPhone app and was plastered everywhere telling absolute lies about every single Part of her life. It still makes me so angry.

Reactions: 7
I used to like her a while back as I didn't see the harm in some meditation and positivity but she has gone in a weird direction. I feel she is attention seeking about the not wearing bikini's and being so bloated she cant go in public. The girl is a size 6 with a 6 pack flat tummy, what is her aim here?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Fully attention seeking begging for compliments . Trying to show how her meditation means weight loss which it doesn’t . Just cuz she’s eating leaves at the course and no alcohol . What a dose . She’s like a cult . And the people who go to braveaway are *******.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Books this mediation retreat for a soon as Jack heads home.
I'm thinking she can't trust him, knew she needed something to keep her mind off thinking about what he was doing 24/7

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I used to like her a while back as I didn't see the harm in some meditation and positivity but she has gone in a weird direction. I feel she is attention seeking about the not wearing bikini's and being so bloated she cant go in public. The girl is a size 6 with a 6 pack flat tummy, what is her aim here?
Total attention seeking. Nobody would notice about her so called bloating only she keeps banging on about it constantly. No one with body images would be going out with their swimming togs jammed up their hole. It’s all so that she can get validation from her mindless followers

Reactions: 9
New thread name: Sinead I just told my boyfriend that I may need to get a hysterectomy then asked him when we’ll be mature enough to get married within the same month hegarty

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So dramatic …. So many people suffer with Endo and don’t need one. Constant attention seeking and playing the victim as always. I can’t deal

Reactions: 8
The lies that she constantly spews are actually repulsive and I truly truly hope she is held accountable. Going from experience a hysterectomy would be worst case scenario And there are many many options prior to such radical procedure. No medical professional with extensive knowledge of said conditions would instantly recommend such a radical solution. Her attention seeking and uneducated advice are next level disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 14
650 quid for a weekend of shared accommodation in Ireland? What are you paying for, honestly? She's on a meditation retreat at the moment and she seems miserable. Fools and their money wha? She is some charlatan.

Reactions: 12
650×20= 13,000 I know she will have bills and that to pay but what a rip off!! Id rather have a 2 day stay in the Galgorm

Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20220414-205358_Instagram.jpg

It's actually insane people will be parting with 650 for this!!!! I'd wanna be able to stuff my pockets full of food and for the guest speakers to be actually qualified! Uhhh it's insane!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.