Sinead Hegarty #5 Jack be nimble, Jack be quick, Jack be careful where you dip your wick - Sinead’s onto you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Sinead, I highly recommend that you read ‘the woman who fooled the world’. It’s about a girl that had terminal cancer and said that she was healing it with a super clean diet and a load of wellness bullshit. Eventually it came out that she never had cancer. She was taking advantage of vulnerable people. Oh and she didn’t have one qualification for all the shite she was preaching.

Would love to hear a review on this book Sinead

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hi Sinead, I highly recommend that you read ‘the woman who fooled the world’. It’s about a girl that had terminal cancer and said that she was healing it with a super clean diet and a load of wellness bullshit. Eventually it came out that she never had cancer. She was taking advantage of vulnerable people. Oh and she didn’t have one qualification for all the shite she was preaching.

Would love to hear a review on this book Sinead
You talking about the Australian girl?

Reactions: 4
Surely nobody is paying £650 for 2 nights bed and breakfast in Donegal and the privilege of someone reciting what they’ve learned on YouTube

Reactions: 11
Surely nobody is paying £650 for 2 nights bed and breakfast in Donegal and the privilege of someone reciting what they’ve learned on YouTube
Oh but I’m sure there will be a waiting list of demand … vulnerable people have been brainwashed by these cowboys

Reactions: 8
That’s correct yes. Was a mad story. Really highlighted how brands just went with someone who was popular at the time and never actually did any checks on them
Absolutely. Think belle Gibson was her name? You just wait and watch, meditation will be the cure of her edenomosis or whatever it called. She’s such a liar I struggle to believe anything she says without proof of diagnosis

Reactions: 9
Is she really really trying to convince people she lost weight because she is constantly meditating???
she’s such a complete conwoman..

Reactions: 16
Is she really really trying to convince people she lost weight because she is constantly meditating???
she’s such a complete conwoman..
I told yous at the beginning of the 4 weeks she was doing this for her summer body
Basically 4 weeks of no alcohol, no food other than vegan pure healthy and bleeping protein bar as a treat at night
Sure no one would need to exercise if that's what they were doing, the weight has fell off her and she looks alot bigger than she leads us to beleive in that before photo

Reactions: 14
@Clangers2 i thought it might have been the diet from the retreat she is on.. which is fair if it’s something she isn’t use to she would lose weight!! But be transparent about it.. don’t be telling us you meditated the weight away, which is what she is insisting... like you would swear no one ever did meditation before Sinead.

Reactions: 7
I feel so bad for the women who have no friends that shes marketing this to. As they’re supposed to find them on this retreat as everyone has to go alone?? They’d likely pay the silly money as the crators are so lonely and desperate to meet people €700 odd euro down the pan

Reactions: 10
£650 and the cheeky cow is saying she doesn't want to 'give away the information of what happens on the days'.

Anyone who falls for this crap is daft as. She clearly doesn't want to say what's included because it isn't organised properly and then you can't ask for a refund for things that don't happen...because you didn't know they were going to happen!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
And if you do go on your own and pay £650 you don’t even have the luxury of your own room?? Having to share with 1/2 randoms. No thanks

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.