Sinead Hegarty #5 Jack be nimble, Jack be quick, Jack be careful where you dip your wick - Sinead’s onto you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does he look smitten on her stories or HIS stories??

Because I get the impression he is just a normal lad, puts his token post about his gf on the gram to keep her happy.. but wouldn’t say he is spewing with love.. he actually seems normal.. doesn’t like plastering cringe shite on his social media

Reactions: 12
I’m behind had to unfollow couldn’t listen to her preach everyday about such nonsense that manifesting would fix all problems and multiple ads and forced stories of jack etc etc

But curious to why they’re now leaving Bali?? (Just went a creep)

And when she chats about oz..is she planning to live off WHV visas forever until she’s too old to get them while jack will probably get sponsored eventually as a teacher..couldn’t picture her going back to picking bananas she def too mighty for that now since she’s a self proclaimed teacher/therapist/nurse

rant over sorry!!!!

Reactions: 12
I thought just recently they were looking at a new place for him to stay in while she was doing her course? Is he going home now instead?

Reactions: 1
I think she’s punching big time jack is gorgeous.. she has such a weird shaped head / face it’s like a rugby ball

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone know who jack cheated on Sinead with?

Actually don’t know how he puts up with her ???

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Remember hearing that too.. just curious if anyone knew a name . Would love to see was she nicer than Sinead lol. Wonder will these two last long term .. looks like it

Reactions: 4
Remember hearing that too.. just curious if anyone knew a name . Would love to see was she nicer than Sinead lol. Wonder will these two last long term .. looks like it
Not a chance they'll last. He is in his mid 20'a on a gap year. He has a career to return to.
I'm 20 years ahead of this crew.
We all did the cheap Asian party life for a few months followed by a year or so working in Oz.
Then we came home and settled down.
He has family, friends, sport and employment opportunities in Ireland.

He will party hard then get home sick, return he and settle down.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
But surely Sinead will go with him?? Honestly think he’s just as mad about her genuinely

Reactions: 1
But surely Sinead will go with him?? Honestly think he’s just as mad about her genuinely
Not long term he won't. The lifestyle is fun for a while but he will want to go home. She will either have to admit that she is over 'living differently' and.go home with him or carry on flogging her carefree fun times to the Insta wannabes!

They will grow apart because it doesn't matter how much you fancy someone, when you hit your 30's if your lifestyle decisions are different you don't stay together. It is that simple.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
100% gonna break up while he’s back in Ireland lol I’m suprised he’s allowed to go after he cheated on her last time eek

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How’s she going to cope with the fact that Jack is back in Ireland and the camp thing she is at won’t allow phones or anything to check up on him :oops:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Genuinely think she's only doing this retreat shite to lose weight as its all vegan and no drinking/junk food/Jack/friends to sway her. She's doing this for her summer body I swear

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.