Sinead Hegarty #5 Jack be nimble, Jack be quick, Jack be careful where you dip your wick - Sinead’s onto you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are only ‘friends’ because it’s stipulated in their contract with MyProtein
Actually I think they were friends but then Siobhan didn't like that Sinead surpassed her. She didn't even congratulate her for being signed by audible. I think she's very bitter. Sinead also has more followers. I dont understand how either of them are successful don't get me wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I also think Jack has clearly told sinead the way shivs treats her is deplorable. The way siobhan treated both off them when they were staying with her,who would want too be friends with someone like that?!

Reactions: 9
See that craic earlier on. Someone asking will Jack be home for the Summer and he wasn’t sure. She says “ya we will be back for the summer.” I don’t mind the fella but Jesus make your own life decisions.

Reactions: 6
I love the way Jack shows everything like the wind blowing when trying to take a pic of Sinead, the pissing rain but Sinead just shows the perfect life in her gram.

I love the way Jack shows everything like the wind blowing when trying to take a pic of Sinead, the pissing rain but Sinead just shows the perfect life in her gram.
Hers is planned to a T - can't sell her lifestyle in the rain

His is natural - less about selling the lifestyle and more about him enjoying his life 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
So many digs at Sinead in Shivs latest email 😰 she basically tit all over manifesting 🤣

Does anyone remember a few weeks ago Shiv shared a screenshot of her convo with sinead something along the lines of Sinead saying omg im so jealous of you i need to go meditate these thoughts away and shiv was like see girls this is how you should respond instead of hating😂😂 it was the weirdest interaction ever!

• Wow
  • Heart
Dear lord she was fairly on a bullshit rant today wasn't she?! The whole Tristan thing to me cemented she knows duck all about relationships.. its not the fact he's cheated again but that he didn't wear a condom....so had he wore a condom the cheating is OK? She needs to give her head a shake

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Dear lord she was fairly on a bullshit rant today wasn't she?! The whole Tristan thing to me cemented she knows duck all about relationships.. its not the fact he's cheated again but that he didn't wear a condom....so had he wore a condom the cheating is OK? She needs to give her head a shake
She’s hard to stick at the best of times but worse when renting like that. She just loves the sound of her own voice.

She’s hard to stick at the best of times but worse when ranting like that. She just loves the sound of her own voice.

Reactions: 4
Can someone share Siobhan’s email?
Happy New Year! I'm sure your inbox is flooded with people selling you things. Unfortunately I have nothing to sell you. I am working on launching a new program, but that won't be released for a couple of weeks.

So why am I in your inbox? I want to get back to writing. My almost-daily-emails were always well received and I always enjoyed writing them.

It's one of those things, like meditation - if it's not part of my daily morning routine, it quickly gets forgotten about.

So am I here to tell you that I will keep it up daily? No.

I like writing these emails because it gives me space to write out my thoughts and share them in a way that doesn't happen on instagram any more. IG has moved a lot more towards video content, and nobody is reading long captions any more.

As I read, learn and evolve, I gather so many thoughts, and some of them are interesting.

Today, I was thinking about how everybody is writing about manifestation.

I used to be the same.

I would share all the cliches about 'believe and you will achieve', 'write it down and make it happen', 'the law of attraction' etc.

And I truly believed it worked. Sure hadn't it changed my life? Look at all the things I had manifested?!

But one day I saw a meme and it stopped me in my tracks.

"Did you manifest it? Or was it privilege?"

It really made me stop and think.

'Privilege' was only a word I had learnt in the last two years. In 2020, when reading books about 'white privilege', my mind was opened to concepts that I hadn't considered before.

It is so important to acknowledge a privilege - whether that is around your race, gender, ability, religion, class, sexual orientation - to name a few. It can mean you have an advantage that is out of your control, and that you didn't ask for.

It can be a difficult to acknowledge our privilege (if any), because it can feel like an assault on our hard work or effort in achieving something.

Acknowledging your privilege does not mean that you are giving your class, race or gender the credit for what you have achieved, but it is acknowledging that it might not have been so easy for somebody who does not have the same privileges as you.

It was a question I used to ask myself when talking about 'The Law of Attraction' or 'The Secret' or 'Manifesting
What about the people who it didn't work for?

What about the people who work so much harder than me every single day, and desperately want to change their life, but are hit with knock-back after knock-back?

Are they just not manifesting right?

Or are we in an echo chamber of people who just think that manifesting worked for them?

I mean - the people who it didn't work for are not talking about how it didn't work.

I remember reading in one book that you are not allowed even think about a bad thing happening because then you are telling the universe you want it to happen.

Essentially, the manifesters are covering their asses with that one.

Living in poverty? "You must have thought about it too much."

Got fired from your job and struggling to feed your children? "You must not have manifested hard enough".

I know I probably sound like I am raining on a few parades. Sinead will probably disagree with me if she reads this.

But I wanted to write about it, for those people that are wondering why life has hit them hard, and possibly blaming themselves.

At the same time, I believe that taking responsibility for one's life is a form of self-respect. It is important to feel like you are trying to improve your life.

People who rave bout manifesting, genuinely believe in it.

I do too... a bit.

I believe that if you have a destination of where you want your life to go, you will sub consciously and consciously make decisions toward that goal. If you don't have a destination in mind, you might end up going backwards or in circles.

So 'set some intentions' or 'write down goals' or 'tell the universe' where you want to be at the end of this year. Do everything in your power to get there.

If you don't make it happen, at least you know you tried.

But it doesn't mean you manifested wrong.

Thanks for reading,

Siobhan "accidentally was thinking too positive and tested positive" O'Hagan

• Haha
I'm kinda with shiv on parts of that email....sinead hasn't manifested things she's just had the privilege of being a pretty white girl that has landed on her feet. Her relationship advice and books haven't been manifested , she stole them from other books.

Reactions: 20
I'm kinda with shiv on parts of that email....sinead hasn't manifested things she's just had the privilege of being a pretty white girl that has landed on her feet. Her relationship advice and books haven't been manifested , she stole them from other books.
I agree in so far that Sinead isn't original in the slightest. However the timing of that email is gold. She's just being super passive aggressive in the most obvious way

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Eve
Happy New Year! I'm sure your inbox is flooded with people selling you things. Unfortunately I have nothing to sell you. I am working on launching a new program, but that won't be released for a couple of weeks.

So why am I in your inbox? I want to get back to writing. My almost-daily-emails were always well received and I always enjoyed writing them.

It's one of those things, like meditation - if it's not part of my daily morning routine, it quickly gets forgotten about.

So am I here to tell you that I will keep it up daily? No.

I like writing these emails because it gives me space to write out my thoughts and share them in a way that doesn't happen on instagram any more. IG has moved a lot more towards video content, and nobody is reading long captions any more.

As I read, learn and evolve, I gather so many thoughts, and some of them are interesting.

Today, I was thinking about how everybody is writing about manifestation.

I used to be the same.

I would share all the cliches about 'believe and you will achieve', 'write it down and make it happen', 'the law of attraction' etc.

And I truly believed it worked. Sure hadn't it changed my life? Look at all the things I had manifested?!

But one day I saw a meme and it stopped me in my tracks.

"Did you manifest it? Or was it privilege?"

It really made me stop and think.

'Privilege' was only a word I had learnt in the last two years. In 2020, when reading books about 'white privilege', my mind was opened to concepts that I hadn't considered before.

It is so important to acknowledge a privilege - whether that is around your race, gender, ability, religion, class, sexual orientation - to name a few. It can mean you have an advantage that is out of your control, and that you didn't ask for.

It can be a difficult to acknowledge our privilege (if any), because it can feel like an assault on our hard work or effort in achieving something.

Acknowledging your privilege does not mean that you are giving your class, race or gender the credit for what you have achieved, but it is acknowledging that it might not have been so easy for somebody who does not have the same privileges as you.

It was a question I used to ask myself when talking about 'The Law of Attraction' or 'The Secret' or 'Manifesting
What about the people who it didn't work for?

What about the people who work so much harder than me every single day, and desperately want to change their life, but are hit with knock-back after knock-back?

Are they just not manifesting right?

Or are we in an echo chamber of people who just think that manifesting worked for them?

I mean - the people who it didn't work for are not talking about how it didn't work.

I remember reading in one book that you are not allowed even think about a bad thing happening because then you are telling the universe you want it to happen.

Essentially, the manifesters are covering their asses with that one.

Living in poverty? "You must have thought about it too much."

Got fired from your job and struggling to feed your children? "You must not have manifested hard enough".

I know I probably sound like I am raining on a few parades. Sinead will probably disagree with me if she reads this.

But I wanted to write about it, for those people that are wondering why life has hit them hard, and possibly blaming themselves.

At the same time, I believe that taking responsibility for one's life is a form of self-respect. It is important to feel like you are trying to improve your life.

People who rave bout manifesting, genuinely believe in it.

I do too... a bit.

I believe that if you have a destination of where you want your life to go, you will sub consciously and consciously make decisions toward that goal. If you don't have a destination in mind, you might end up going backwards or in circles.

So 'set some intentions' or 'write down goals' or 'tell the universe' where you want to be at the end of this year. Do everything in your power to get there.

If you don't make it happen, at least you know you tried.

But it doesn't mean you manifested wrong.

Thanks for reading,

Siobhan "accidentally was thinking too positive and tested positive" O'Hagan
never thought I’d see the day that I’d completely agree with siobhain

No one is saying Siobhan is wrong guys. The point is that she was bitter after Sinead got the audible deal and then shared this email where suddenly she changes her feelings completely on manifesting which happens to be a very big part of her 'best friends' business 🤣

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.