Sinead Hegarty #4 No hate it’s all a vibe, can’t get a relationship to survive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Said it before and I’ll say it again………what a bleeping dose she is. Jesus she’s the most annoying fecker ever. Why would anyone what her at their wedding, it’s literally the Begarry show.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Said it before and I’ll say it again………what a bleeping dose she is. Jesus she’s the most annoying fecker ever. Why would anyone what her at their wedding, it’s literally the Begarry show.
She's like carcrash t.v don't want to watch, but can't stop watching. It's so cringe 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
GAA Club season would still be going in December I think unless his team have been knocked out of the championship. The finals normally happen on St.Patrick’s Day.
Ahh thank you, I haven’t a clue what way that works! Surely to god he won’t up and leave in the middle then? What would be the point playing now? Again not sure what way it works but wouldn’t he be kinda sidelined a bit if the team know he’s going to feck off in a few months time before finals?

Ahh thank you, I haven’t a clue what way that works! Surely to god he won’t up and leave in the middle then? What would be the point playing now? Again not sure what way it works but wouldn’t he be kinda sidelined a bit if the team know he’s going to feck off in a few months time before finals?
Remember he was also suppose to fly out to Bali while she was over there 😂. We called that months before she stopped mentioning it 😂. He won’t be anywhere other then the Holylands with some GAA mates and His brother. I will put money on it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Remember he was also suppose to fly out to Bali while she was over there 😂. We called that months before she stopped mentioning it 😂. He won’t be anywhere other then the Holylands with some GAA mates and His brother. I will put money on it 😂
This is exactly it, I’m not sure what she thinks will happen? If I was in her position and I was desperate to go and he so obviously wasn’t I probably wouldn’t have gotten back with him for the sake of a few months and then heartache down the line because it sounds inevitable? I think it’s unfair of him to be saying he’ll go if he has feck all intentions of going and I think it’s naive and selfish of her to expect him to? Like what’ll be in Bali for him apart from her? She likes that lifestyle and it suits her, he’s a different person like can’t she see he’s happy at home with his mates and playing GAA and starting to teach?
Awful of me to say but she’s a dose with drink on her. I’d find her a head wreck if I was listening to her, she seems very loud and attitudey or something, not this chill tranquility vibe at all 😂 cringing at the stories tonight 🥴

Reactions: 15
This is exactly it, I’m not sure what she thinks will happen? If I was in her position and I was desperate to go and he so obviously wasn’t I probably wouldn’t have gotten back with him for the sake of a few months and then heartache down the line because it sounds inevitable? I think it’s unfair of him to be saying he’ll go if he has feck all intentions of going and I think it’s naive and selfish of her to expect him to? Like what’ll be in Bali for him apart from her? She likes that lifestyle and it suits her, he’s a different person like can’t she see he’s happy at home with his mates and playing GAA and starting to teach?
Awful of me to say but she’s a dose with drink on her. I’d find her a head wreck if I was listening to her, she seems very loud and attitudey or something, not this chill tranquility vibe at all 😂 cringing at the stories tonight 🥴
I think she wants him to be like the boys in Bali. Who go to the gym all day, work on their *non-existent* fitness app and then they go out and party. Then repeat that cycle 😂.

That’s not him. He’s that GAA guy we all know, lives for the club. The mates from the club. The nights in the clubhouse or local with the mates. The 7/10 day holiday with the lads. No shame in those lads - but they’re home birds. If he’s lucky he will get a job somewhere close to home or the next town over. But he won’t go far from the clubhouse.

Sinead isn’t as naive as she lets on, and she’s using Jack for the ride while she’s in town. Can’t get any closer then a guy down the road 😂, and maybe he’s using her for the gram and up his follower count. It’s 2021 - if you’s just wanna ride. Ride away. But this whole “I want 10 kids with him. Get married and have houses in Bali, Australia & Ireland” - on a PE teachers salary… really witch 😂.

She’s deluded herself into thinking that he will follow her like her puppy …. When in reality she’s the one who ran back to him with her tail between her legs after the shitshow in London.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Naw the comment about sinead nearly running that other brides day is proving to be more believable after shes egging that girl on to do a cartwheel on the dancefloor BEFORE dinner. Her knickers flashed not only to the venue but all of sineads followers lol how classy and tasteful
She is 100% usuing people’s private weddings for content! The big hair, make up and outfit reveals she’s doing of herself, it’s like she’s fantasising that SHE is the bride … and pressuring Jack to match her outfits for “the big reveal” gram pics. It’s so so weird. She comes across as someone not right in the head.

All these weddings she professes to move across the world for, for months on end and not even one friend ever has her as bridesmaid. Eveyone is “her best friend” in her words but it seems like she doesn’t actually have any real friends. It’s no wonder right enough seeing how she behaves as a guest! I get the impression most of her home mates are very nasty towards her. You can see their distain towards her on stories especially when the drink is in. They’re all rough as hell looking too.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I wonder will Jack's GAA schedule allow him to attend IFS London next week? Hanging round like a little boy?
I'd nearly pay money myself at this stage to go and be a fly on the wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm curious will she post about the All Ireland 🇮🇪 tomorrow 🤔..but then again I'm in Limerick so I think everyone should be posting about the All Ireland lol 😆 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She is 100% usuing people’s private weddings for content! The big hair, make up and outfit reveals she’s doing of herself, it’s like she’s fantasising that SHE is the bride … and pressuring Jack to match her outfits for “the big reveal” gram pics. It’s so so weird. She comes across as someone not right in the head.

All these weddings she professes to move across the world for, for months on end and not even one friend ever has her as bridesmaid. Eveyone is “her best friend” in her words but it seems like she doesn’t actually have any real friends. It’s no wonder right enough seeing how she behaves as a guest! I get the impression most of her home mates are very nasty towards her. You can see their distain towards her on stories especially when the drink is in. They’re all rough as hell looking too.
What’s that new saying… “Always the relationship expert. Never the bride” 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

I couldn’t agree more, I’ve mentioned on her before she keeps referencing ‘the girls’ etc and yet barely anyone ever reappears on her stories bar good ol Shiv lol

These wedding updates this evening are giving me the serious ick!!! I went on a date with that Dean McNamee lad years ago. He’s as culchie as they come and 5ft duck all 🙈 if only shiv was at the wedding they’d all be up line dancing like dickheads

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They will no more be moving to Bali than they would be moving to the moon. Sure isn’t she buying an apartment in Liverpool now ;)

Reactions: 7
These wedding updates this evening are giving me the serious ick!!! I went on a date with that Dean McNamee lad years ago. He’s as culchie as they come and 5ft duck all 🙈 if only shiv was at the wedding they’d all be up line dancing like dickheads
No way he's even 5ft 😂😂

• Haha
No way he's even 5ft 😂😂
I was on a date with him as well. I’m 5 foot 3 and he was about the same height as me in heels so I don’t think he’s that short but he took me to see inside out which I thought wasn’t a great cinema option. I get some people like Disney films but I was 29 at the time so it wasn’t really for me

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was on a date with him as well. I’m 5 foot 3 and he was about the same height as me in heels so I don’t think he’s that short but he took me to see inside out which I thought wasn’t a great cinema option. I get some people like Disney films but I was 29 at the time so it wasn’t really for me
Is that not a recent enough movie? I thought he was with his wife for a long time before they got married….

• Wow
  • Haha
Is that not a recent enough movie? I thought he was with his wife for a long time before they got married….
That’s definitely the film we went to see. I don’t know maybe they were on a break. We slept together that night so I really hope they weren’t together

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Oh god that’s a big red flag 😂. Firstly, a first date (and only date - I hope) and you went to the cinema. Secondly, you went to see a kids film (before anyone @‘s me about Pixar - I know it’s for everyone).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.