Sinead Hegarty #4 No hate it’s all a vibe, can’t get a relationship to survive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she trying to say she got mortgage approval?
Doubt it but if she is then she's stupid. Girl won't stay round long enough to live in a house.
Also hope she's not planning on going the next step with her insta boyfriend. In her head, she's walking up the aisle. In his head he's playing football with the boys lol
He might have a job now but he's just starting out and it's not a teaching job so he will quit that job at some point to be a teacher.

Reactions: 12
No I'd say a visa to travel
To be fair it doesn’t look like Australian government documentation and they provide a visa over email, never a highlighted letter. I’m a Aus citizen so been through all of that recently enough. Perhaps for Bali?
Hard to see that it would be mortgage approval given she said she couldn’t get a business bank account about 3 months ago but she may have saved up a significant amount personally!

Reactions: 2
I'd definitely would say it's for her next bit of travelling. So keep an eye out to see where siobhan goes.
Her brothers wedding is in 2 weeks time so that is what she's staying around for. Once that is over, she'll be gone.

Reactions: 6
I’d say this is just a mortgage in principe not a mortgage offer. To view houses here normally asked or proof a mortgage in principle. This is not an offer of mortgage it is an indication that the lender could lend the amount based on what you’ve provided about your income etc. Whereas for the offer all bank statements, documents etc need to be provided.

That was so degrading what she just done to her Mum! Could she not have just sent her Mum the money and said nothing but no had to humiliate her Mum in the process. Also her shouting to her Mum “love me” surely someone with Sinead’s knowledge on relationships should know it ain’t a good sign when you have to buy someones love! She is an absolute dose! Bit like the time she spouted on about buying her Mum the sofa and the msg from her Mum was leaked saying Sinead did not infact buy it 🙄 DOSE ✊🏼💦

Reactions: 20
That was so degrading what she just done to her Mum! Could she not have just sent her Mum the money and said nothing but no had to humiliate her Mum in the process. Also her shouting to her Mum “love me” surely someone with Sinead’s knowledge on relationships should know it ain’t a good sign when you have to buy someones love! She is an absolute dose! Bit like the time she spouted on about buying her Mum the sofa and the msg from her Mum was leaked saying Sinead did not infact buy it 🙄 DOSE ✊🏼💦
Sineads relationship with her dad is incredible. Her dad is her biggest fan. He will do anything for her and she would get away with murder.
Her relationship with her mum isn't that much. Her mother is the type that would say something to her if she didn't approve of what she saw in insta. She has no time for sineads blogging or anything like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh that was awful !! Why would you do that to your mum. No wonder she had to work on her relationship with her if she treats her like that.

today feels very much about her proving to the world she is making loads of money
I still am baffled as to how she feels entitled to do these podcasts on subjects she has zero qualifications in. Mental health and anxiety is not someone should be giving advice about if they are not in the medical field …

Reactions: 12
So she can’t set up an office or find a place to live because she’s waiting for Australia to open… then two stories earlier she’s talking about her dream to own an apartment in Liverpool 😂

ironic since she ended the day yesterday with a post about how she learned to focus more through meditation 😂.

Reactions: 7
What was said in the leaked message??

Reactions: 3
Sineads family is not short of a penny. Her fathers got his own business and the have a lovely house just out side the town. The mum can afford her own stuff without Sinead

Reactions: 8
Sineads family is not short of a penny. Her fathers got his own business and the have a lovely house just out side the town. The mum can afford her own stuff without Sinead
Agreed. Plus we all know if the mother really wanted money for a holiday. Sinead would make a big song and dance about being able to give back to her parents and paying for her mams holiday.

Reactions: 5
I wonder is Jack looking for a teaching job in Liverpool and that's what put this new notion in her head about buying a place?
Jack studied there, didn't he? so he might have a love for the place. Can't blame him as it is a great place to be.

Reactions: 5
Loads of snaps recently about her hair, thinning and falling out. Then she is trying to push those Platinum Extensions via a comp. You couldn't make it up.

Reactions: 14
Agreed. Plus we all know if the mother really wanted money for a holiday. Sinead would make a big song and dance about being able to give back to her parents and paying for her mams holiday.
It would be the O'Hagans in Africa 2020 all over again

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Loads of snaps recently about her hair, thinning and falling out. Then she is trying to push those Platinum Extensions via a comp. You couldn't make it up.
Shes soooo disingenuous it’s unreal. First the crappy vitamins now this lol must think people are dicks

The mother did ask her to buy a suite for her before. What does the mother work at?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.