Sinead Hegarty #4 No hate it’s all a vibe, can’t get a relationship to survive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was said in the leaked message??
I think Sinead had said she was buying her mum a new sofa. Then she never mentioned it again. Someone found her mum posting the old sofa for sale on marketplace and someone commented on it about sinead buying her a new one. She said something along the lines of ‘fat chance’ or ‘be waiting a while’
So clearly she bought the sofa herself 😂

In fact here’s the exact post

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ages ago Begarty said she had giver her mum a job, not sure how true that is due to her constant lies.
She had the video up the other day of the mum posting one of her pictures on the account and sinead telling her how to caption it so that’s one of her work duties she wants us to believe she has anyway if she has actually hired her. Reminds me a bit of when you used to get 50p for doing the polishing as a child.. wouldn’t say my mum hired me 😬

I wonder does anyone ever ask where she plans to have the office she’s “manifesting”. Maybe this is a jump but hearing her on the zoom with the English one makes me think if she buys a house in Liverpool maybe she plans to have an office there too if she has friends she wants to hire living there so it could be something she’s planning soon. Honestly you could not pay me to work for her. I just picture an office full of people so confused being given crappy directions if any at all and her just rocking up to Instagram her in the office every few days and calling all people’s hard work ‘cute’. Like she just wants an office so she can have people below her doing work and she wouldn’t give a tit if they hated it because they should just manifest themselves a better job 💁🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Working for Sinead : NAWWWWHHH likes it's a VIBE BABES. Yaaaaaassss just highlight that and copy and paste it. Just keep calm and meditating lyk kk babes I'm off now for a 3 hour lunch break.

Sinead's employee: .......

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Working for Sinead : NAWWWWHHH likes it's a VIBE BABES. Yaaaaaassss just highlight that and copy and paste it. Just keep calm and meditating lyk kk babes I'm off now for a 3 hour lunch break.

Sinead's employee: .......
Twist. Sineads employee is just her talking to herself in a mirror.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Loads of snaps recently about her hair, thinning and falling out. Then she is trying to push those Platinum Extensions via a comp. You couldn't make it up.
Just saw that, I'm actually shocked!! Influencers are bleeping assholes.

Reactions: 4
Her ‘team’ need to be fired if the state of her emails are anything to go by. I thought I’d unsubscribed but a lot of them just went to my junk box apart from today’s one for some reason and my god. Poor grammar, syntax, and she writes like she speaks. What exactly do her ‘team’ do? Surely proof reading something she’s obviously sending to thousands of people should be up there but it clearly isn’t high on the list. To me, it’s just laziness given these are all things that spellcheck would pick up on. She says she just has so much info to give out that she doesn’t care about how it reads or how it’s spelled, but that’s so unprofessional. And then she wonders how banks/businesses etc don’t take her seriously?

Reactions: 12
Her ‘team’ need to be fired if the state of her emails are anything to go by. I thought I’d unsubscribed but a lot of them just went to my junk box apart from today’s one for some reason and my god. Poor grammar, syntax, and she writes like she speaks. What exactly do her ‘team’ do? Surely proof reading something she’s obviously sending to thousands of people should be up there but it clearly isn’t high on the list. To me, it’s just laziness given these are all things that spellcheck would pick up on. She says she just has so much info to give out that she doesn’t care about how it reads or how it’s spelled, but that’s so unprofessional. And then she wonders how banks/businesses etc don’t take her seriously?
I think its been mentioned a few times on these threads that people unsubscribed from her emails and they still get them.

Reactions: 9
Her 'team' is her mum and some of her friends. That guy Kenneth that was in Aus is doing her website and I think she used a shared virtual assistant - maybe someone she met in Bali.
Anyone betting whether or not she paid for the Trua consultation + those products?
Unqualified charlatans promoting other unqualified charlatans. Quite ironic really.
Sinead: I got lots of recommendations for products for my hair thinning and falling out, so many products, too many recommendations. That's why I had the proper consultation and they sent me ----- wait for it ------all these products. Paws at a few products and these wee cute scrunchies and stuff.
Honestly I would hate for someone to be suffering with serious hair loss and seeing that eejit and thinking they had better go and spend a fortune between My Vitamins and all those Trua products.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I hate to say this cos I know it’s a controversial topic right now but I think her hair loss is from covid. A few of my friends that had covid experienced hair loss and when they mentioned it to the gp about it they said they were finding it was very common in people that had covid

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I hate to say this cos I know it’s a controversial topic right now but I think her hair loss is from covid. A few of my friends that had covid experienced hair loss and when they mentioned it to the gp about it they said they were finding it was very common in people that had covid
It is very common I'm a hairdresser and have seen more than a few it has happened to.. absolutely no need for all those products. Yes wash hair in cooler water, good shampoo, treatment and scalp treatment. Also silk hair bobbles and pillow case. No mention of her use of bleach, extentions or over use of heat. Such a head!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It is very common I'm a hairdresser and have seen more than a few it has happened to.. absolutely no need for all those products. Yes wash hair in cooler water, good shampoo, treatment and scalp treatment. Also silk hair bobbles and pillow case. No mention of her use of bleach, extentions or over use of heat. Such a head!!
But sure she went to a professional, pretty sure your wan who runs Trua is as much a professional hair loss consultant as Begs is a qualified therapist..,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
But sure she went to a professional, pretty sure your wan who runs Trua is as much a professional hair loss consultant as Begs is a qualified therapist..,
Definitely wish these twats would go away, and stop spurting bullshit all the time! Lol

Reactions: 6
Correct they don’t have a single qualification between them! As they say birds of a feather flock together! Two scam artists full of nothing but hot air!

Reactions: 11
I have heard a few girls complaining of the same also the tiredness is a lasting side effect in many People too.. but when did she have it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I have heard a few girls complaining of the same also the tiredness is a lasting side effect in many People too.. but when did she have it 🤷🏼‍♀️
When she claimed to have “Bali Belly”… it was defiantly Covid because everyone in that group had “Bali Belly”

Reactions: 9
I think she has a condition called manifestitis 😂😂😂 when you’re so good at manifesting everything you need in to your life like Sinead is, your power explodes out of your head, taking your hair with it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I think she has a condition called manifestitis 😂😂😂 when you’re so good at manifesting everything you need in to your life like Sinead is, your power explodes out of your head, taking your hair with it.
Well she did say people manifest their own cancer through negative thoughts.

So I’m glad the witch is going bald 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.