Sinead Hegarty #4 No hate it’s all a vibe, can’t get a relationship to survive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was on a date with him as well. I’m 5 foot 3 and he was about the same height as me in heels so I don’t think he’s that short but he took me to see inside out which I thought wasn’t a great cinema option. I get some people like Disney films but I was 29 at the time so it wasn’t really for me
That’s definitely the film we went to see. I don’t know maybe they were on a break. We slept together that night so I really hope they weren’t together
Fb photos go to 2014 and film release date was 2015 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I was surprised when they were saying she’s the last of her friend group to get married or be engaged and then I remembered she’s 29! Still not old or in a rush to do those things but I swear she goes on like she’s 21! Jack is only 24 as well isn’t he? I see a huge difference there like he won’t be looking for those ten kids for years to come 🥴

Reactions: 4
That’s definitely the film we went to see. I don’t know maybe they were on a break. We slept together that night so I really hope they weren’t together
Let’s hope his wife ain’t reading here then even if was on break It be over for me 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
No way he's even 5ft 😂😂
Who is Dean McNamee? 🤣🤣🤣 is he the groom?🤮 🤣🤣🤣

And god the state of the people at these weddings 🤣 I’ve been to plenty of weddings in Northern Ireland and they aren’t like that. It’s all jaggerbombs, rave music and then the beg being a loud mess 😷 I can just imagine fights breaking out at the end with people head butting each other (and that’s just the women) 🤣. Then to have beg blasting it to almost 200k people for “insta content” and linking her £20 pretty little thing dress *swipe up🤣🤣 desperate to make a few quid to cover her expenses for the wedding gift 😂 - its all honestly the stuff of wedding nightmares.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Who is Dean McNamee? 🤣🤣🤣 is he the groom? 🤣🤣🤣

And god the state of the people at these weddings 🤣 I’ve been to plenty of weddings in Northern Ireland and they aren’t like that. It’s all jaggerbombs, rave music and then the beg being a loud mess 😷 I can just imagine fights breaking out at the end. Then to have beg blasting it to almost 200k people for “insta content” - it’s the stuff of wedding nightmares.
I have seen a few others post from this wedding and they were nothing like what Sinead has portrayed!

Dean is the fella at the table with her in her stories.

Reactions: 1
She is doing no favours filming and posting it all like that, I wonder will her brothers wedding be filmed and plastered all over the gram? That girl that did the cartwheel early on was absolutely hammered and Sinead kept on showing her in photos + stories.
None of it is a good advert for Irish weddings. WTAF was Turkey and Ham is my jam about?
IFS will be another messy session next weekend. I'm glad to see she took what the Naturopath said anyway about filling her body with crap. Long forgotten since she was gifted/comp'd other services.
Cracking up here at the tattlers who have been on the dates with Dean, any regrets ladies after seeing those stories?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That cartwheel before dinner on her stories made me cringe like duck. Sinead is such a snake too she prob told that girl it was a great idea and that it'd be so funny when really it was just awkward as duck. The rest of the people are enjoying the day and having a lovely time no doubt and then Sinead and her gobshite friend are there trying to get attention and have prob had a few too many for how early it is 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That cartwheel before dinner on her stories made me cringe like duck. Sinead is such a snake too she prob told that girl it was a great idea and that it'd be so funny when really it was just awkward as duck. The rest of the people are enjoying the day and having a lovely time no doubt and then Sinead and her gobshite friend are there trying to get attention and have prob had a few too many for how early it is 🤮
She kept on filming her in loads of stories as the night went on and she was a mess. If I was her friend I would not be happy to be documented like that.Then when Jack came back their main concern seemed to be to for him to get as hammered as possible as quickly as possible.

Reactions: 8
Imagine egging someone on (who is clearly hammered) to do this at the dinner table at your so called “best friends” wedding then posting this to almost 200k people for “insta content”. Sinead is such a low life and attention seeker. All these weddings have to be about her. She uses these weddings and the drunkards around her to show how much of a mad bastard she is. I would go absolutely mental if anyone came to my wedding and did this. She makes my skin crawl.

Ps I tried to hide the girls dignity with a few scribbles. Sinead posted the complete up skirt view/video and was clapping and cheering for her to do it.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
That was so early on too.
Where was the wedding yesterday? Will there be a 'day 2' today?

Reactions: 1
A friend was telling me that recently at a wedding, hotel staff interrupted the band to tell people on the dance floor to sit down as too big of a group had formed on the floor.
The story was that hotels are worried that if footage like Sineads made it to social media they'd be liable to get into trouble for not having proper covid measures in place. I know things are easing but this was literally a week ago.

Reactions: 10
Is that not really an old fashioned thing having the man match the woman’s dress?

Reactions: 4
Just watching the stories where sinead is leaping about by herself with those light up things. I swear I’m nearly inside out from the cringe. She literally batters the girl next to her to get someone to face her 🙈 everyone else paired up bopping away then this clown ploughs into you. I’d have her shouldered off the dance floor 😂 can’t wait for the brothers wedding now! Be some mess at that too but ‘good content’ obvs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Just watching the stories where sinead is leaping about by herself with those light up things. I swear I’m nearly inside out from the cringe. She literally batters the girl next to her to get someone to face her 🙈 everyone else paired up bopping away then this clown ploughs into you. I’d have her shouldered off the dance floor 😂 can’t wait for the brothers wedding now! Be some mess at that too but ‘good content’ obvs
It's the setting up her phone to record the whole thing and publish it on Insta that gets me.
She isn't 'in the moment' she is busy showing off the moment.

Went to a wedding a few weeks ago, have hardly any photos...of the party part because I was busy enjoying it!

• Sick
The absolute state of her, I am cringing too 🙈 Can’t believe she actually set her phone up to video herself clumping about like an elephant.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The absolute state of her, I am cringing too 🙈 Can’t believe she actually set her phone up to video herself clumping about like an elephant.
If someone did that at my wedding I'd ask them to stop! I wouldn't invite someone I knew would do that in the first place though.

Reactions: 5
Went to a wedding a few weeks ago, have hardly any photos...of the party part because I was busy enjoying it!
This 👏🏼 - having the camera out for the 18th/21st birthdays and non stop picture taking. We all did it. Now it’s a case of 1/2 good group pics and that’s it.

Having your phone out the entire night to upload for content. Shows that she has no content otherwise 😂. Like go enjoy the day and stop making it about you.

He’s not gonna propose Sinead

• Haha
Whatever about before you go to the wedding like when you’re at home you could get a nice pic in your couple, or when ye first arrive at the reception before everyone starts drinking but surely as the night goes on you’re too busy chatting and enjoying the night? My phone would be in my bag for 99% of the day but then again I’m not an influencer 😂 I can understand wanting a few nice pics but Jesus they weren’t good like 😂 and it was so early for her to be so well on it? You’d swear she’d skipped the church to drink or predrank for the wedding 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.