Sinead Hegarty #4 No hate it’s all a vibe, can’t get a relationship to survive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meth would be a stretch but she was absolutely in circles that took pills!
I used to go out in Omagh too but I was very green to this stuff 😅 even then, I don’t think many of the people at the time were taking meth!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Meth would be a stretch but she was absolutely in circles that took pills!
I used to go out in Omagh too but I was very green to this stuff 😅 even then, I don’t think many of the people at the time were taking meth!
I'm still green 😂 so excuse this if it's completely off the wall but would that be partly why she's so manic and rambly a lot of the time?

Reactions: 1
Really concerning how herself, Siobhan and Felicity feel they can give contraceptive advice because they read a few books

Reactions: 11
I can imagine her taking pills, cocaine and other party drugs but meth?! Really?! Seems a bit of a stretch 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
The irony of sinead being upset about the racism on social media

Kettle / Pot there Sinead

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The irony of sinead being upset about the racism on social media

Kettle / Pot there Sinead
I’ve seen racism and her
Mentioned a few times - what did she do? Genuinely interested as I haven’t followed her for long and by follow I mean on here

Reactions: 2
Not a follower but I noticed people calling her out as racist so I went and checked the first thread. This world makes me sad.
Agree. But the more the word gets out about her behaviour, the better. So thank you for resharing these. If we say nothing about racists, then we as a society are giving them acceptance

Reactions: 6
There was a time meth was rife, so it's a big possibility
Isn’t meth insanely addictive? Im no expert but I was under the impression it’s not the type of drug you can just take on night’s out and it’s easy to become reliant on it? I think if she was on the meth it would show in her appearance?

Reactions: 6
Isn’t meth insanely addictive? Im no expert but I was under the impression it’s not the type of drug you can just take on night’s out and it’s easy to become reliant on it? I think if she was on the meth it would show in her appearance?
Someone else said it was m cat or something like that, I could have mixed it up I'm really wouldn't be that sure on the difference on it all lol

Reactions: 2
I can imagine her taking pills, cocaine and other party drugs but meth?! Really?! Seems a bit of a stretch 🤷🏻‍♀️
Honestly meth was so big a few years ago seen so many people you would never expect on it and seen some who literally destroyed their lives over it!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Meth as in mephadrone, it’s called meph/m-cat but often called meth instead. It’s absolutely rife as it’s cheaper than coke with a similar buzz, almost a combination of coke and ecstasy. Not to be confused with Crystal Meth which is indeed hardcore and highly addictive 🙈

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.