Sinead Hegarty #4 No hate it’s all a vibe, can’t get a relationship to survive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unfolllowed Sinead around the time she got dengue in Bali :rolleyes:and just in the last two weeks I've been getting her emails. First into my spam folder & then straight into the inbox... I've never signed up for emails. So annoying. Is there a way to report this apart from unsubbing??I've no idea how her company got my email address.
I was actually subbed to her emails but unsubbed way last year and started getting them again as well after she got the website back up. I'm almost certain I unsubbed again and still got one this week. I was thinking too are you allowed keep someone's email address if they unsub from everything? Was going to email back and tell them I'll be reporting them for GDPR breaches 😂 😂

Reactions: 7
If she’s that down and feeling lonely how about she takes a look at what’s going on in Bali at the moment. The military are raiding gyms and arresting people for breaking covid rules with the latest lockdown. You can’t enter the country without having a vaccine and they are reporting people who aren’t complying 😬 check out Becca Gillens latest stories for anyone who hasn’t seen it. How about you give things a go with your boyfriend sinead and stop searching for greener grass 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If she’s that down and feeling lonely how about she takes a look at what’s going on in Bali at the moment. The military are raiding gyms and arresting people for breaking covid rules with the latest lockdown. You can’t enter the country without having a vaccine and they are reporting people who aren’t complying 😬 check out Becca Gillens latest stories for anyone who hasn’t seen it. How about you give things a go with your boyfriend sinead and stop searching for greener grass 🤬
Is becca coming back to Ireland? Did she say why she is leaving?

Reactions: 2
I was actually subbed to her emails but unsubbed way last year and started getting them again as well after she got the website back up. I'm almost certain I unsubbed again and still got one this week. I was thinking too are you allowed keep someone's email address if they unsub from everything? Was going to email back and tell them I'll be reporting them for GDPR breaches 😂 😂
Omg! I thought I was going mad! I've unsubscribed twice too! Ffs she's not allowed to keep us on her lists. I think she uses mail chimp, I'll need to check, but I'm complaining to them!

Reactions: 4
Is becca coming back to Ireland? Did she say why she is leaving?
Don’t know if she’s coming to Ireland or where she’s headed but I think the reason she’s leaving is because it’s very hostile there. Obvs the police and army are very corrupt out there so I can see her point for fleeing. No matter how much I don’t agree with her on everything else I would rather an Irish citizen be safe than in danger. In my opinion.

Reactions: 8
I unsubscribed from James smiths emails cuz just no point in them for me. And I have started to get them recently so probs not just a heg thing

I genuinely don’t think sinead has as many friends as she makes out in NI..she keeps referring to the ‘girls’ but no one makes an appearance more than once and even at the hen party none of them seemed like her actual mates. I think thats why she feels so lonely

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I genuinely don’t think sinead has as many friends as she makes out in NI..she keeps referring to the ‘girls’ but no one makes an appearance more than once and even at the hen party none of them seemed like her actual mates. I think thats why she feels so lonely
All of her ‘mates’ are settled down in long term relationships, married and have started families. I doubt they have time for her bulls**t

Reactions: 7
All of her ‘mates’ are settled down in long term relationships, married and have started families. I doubt they have time for her bulls**t
And have full time jobs that means that aren't as round as much. Most grown ups don't see their friends daily like.

Reactions: 5
How am I not surprised - even when she initially announced her 'paid partnership' and her 'podcast sponsorship' that she had held out for a brand that aligns to what she is about a quick google search showed they were dubious. She will probably just re-iterate that if you don't 'gel' with your councillor you can just easily pick someone else. And that is the beauty of it - yada yada

Reactions: 11
. She will probably just re-iterate that if you don't 'gel' with your councillor you can just easily pick someone else.
Exactly- so if you're potentially traumatised by a 'counsellor' doing something like was described above- that's ok, just move onto the next one and they might be 'better'?? That experience would put me off EVER going for counselling again, and possibly damage an already fragile person. :mad:

Reactions: 12
By law, people can ask you for a copy of any information that’s to do with them. It might be saved on your system, but if it’s about them, it’s their personal data, and they have a right to see it. If they ask you for a copy of it, by phone, in person, or in writing, they have made a ‘subject access request’ (SAR), and you need to take action.

Reactions: 4
You can report this behaviour here

Reactions: 3
Such a great company to be promoting View attachment 663845
Always knew that company she was promoting were bad but Holy duck that is absol horrendous. Might be 'trendy' for sinead to use therapy but for people who have actually suffered real trauma to be spoke to that way by a 'therapist' would put the victim clean of speaking to someone again.... They have been re traumatised all over again 😢.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.